Thread: I feel sad.

Fresh Spawn

I feel sad.

You try to make new friends, meet people to play. But I'm sad that you look at least one because it's low level and can not speak English, that should not be the case. This forum is for that, is not it? To support others, that fellowship among farmers should be felt but I see that there is no one for those of us who are Latinos and low level. I smell ethnic discrimination, unfortunately I can do nothing but lower my head and endure this. I do not have friends in real life and this type of games together with the others of supercell give me a bit of joy to avoid the real world but I see that here it is more of the same. Thanks to those people who saw my previous post, they even bothered to see it. Thank you.

Hi i am sure this is not the case, id be horrified if it was, perhaps look under the recruitment section for a hood that takes lower levels im sure you will find something in there. Old time competitive established hoods wont take lower levels as they would struggle along with the higher levels. My hood has many cultures worldwide but we are all higher levels. Good luck. Look under recruitment for a low level hood.

I'm sure there's a clue here somewhere...
    Welcome to the forum Guillermo. As Robyn suggested, check out this thread: https://forum.supercell.com/forumdis...od-Recruitment.
    Or, you can always start your own neighborhood and recruit new members! There are farmers from all over the world on the forum, so keep checking in!

GASPs vs Forumers Scorecard

“I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.” ― Audrey Hepburn

Sorry you are having trouble, but do keep trying!

i have been farming with my hood for over 6 years now and they are from all over the world

Finland
    norway
    canada
    the netherlands
    indonesia
    usa
    australia
    switzerland
    germany
    Italy
    spain

some from the past...
    france
    sweden
    japan
    brazil

While English is widely used, chat in multiple languages is encouraged. The Germans can chat with the Swiss and we have a German major from minnesota
    Farm 140
    CoC TH11 BhB9 AQ 50 BK 50 GW 20
    established level 16 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

Quote Originally Posted by Guillermo1996 View Post
    You try to make new friends, meet people to play. But I'm sad that you look at least one because it's low level and can not speak English, that should not be the case. This forum is for that, is not it? To support others, that fellowship among farmers should be felt but I see that there is no one for those of us who are Latinos and low level. I smell ethnic discrimination, unfortunately I can do nothing but lower my head and endure this. I do not have friends in real life and this type of games together with the others of supercell give me a bit of joy to avoid the real world but I see that here it is more of the same. Thanks to those people who saw my previous post, they even bothered to see it. Thank you.
    Hi Guillermo
    We speak English on the forum so most people understand.
    its not meant as discrimination sweetie.Then many of us would have left I can assure you that.
    I have a international hood myself and main language is English.
    Just so we can communicate better.

But there are hoods out there too who are totally chinese,spanish,german or dutch etc.
    The game has many kind of level players and there are lower levels too.
    Like suggested start youre own hood if you like or join one who speaks youre language.
    I hope/wish you find the fun hood you are looking for and you meet lots of nice people in it
    btw I think you write good English

Hugs, Yvonne

Yvonne Leader of Zissou :0)
    Tag: #2LCV92UO
    113 gold

Are you the addict we are looking for?

https://forum.supercell.com/showthread.php/1258324

Hi i found this on the forum
    Maybe message her if she accepts lower levels?
    They speak English AND Spanish there
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...t=Spanish+hood

Hugs, Yvonne
    Last edited by YvonneZissou; June 18th, 2019 at 02:03 PM.

Yvonne Leader of Zissou :0)
    Tag: #2LCV92UO
    113 gold

Are you the addict we are looking for?

https://forum.supercell.com/showthread.php/1258324

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Guillermo1996 View Post
    I am also sad - that someone would try to bring ‘ethnic discrimination’ into a post as a cause of not being recruited by a hood. You specifically said in your first post that you were looking for a Spanish language hood, communication is vital in teams doing the derby, so for English speaking hoods being unable to communicate in English would be a problem.

Like many leaders I run a multi national hood with members world wide using English as a common language, I have players of all races, religions, nationalities and never once has that been a consideration in whether to recruit a player or how successful they are in our hood. Hell we even accept Australians ..... only joking Robyn

Your level of 18 is not very high, and a low level farm like that may simply not be that interesting to many hoods, especially those who take the derby seriously. Your primary post was only up a few hours without response, if you look at other posts on here, much higher level players who have only had a handful of responses in a week or more. You need to be more patient and please stop seeing discrimination where there is none. Good luck in your search for friends and a Spanish language hood.
    Steve: Hayday Leader JT Legend #J2JOLG2. 150+ golds “Team first, my barn is your barn”
    recruitment ad https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...d-team-players
    CoC coleader Fat Kitty Stars #28Q99R2P9 active clan, learning together and having fun

Go into your hood house, click search, then advanced settings, then espanol. The hoods speaking that language will appear and you can choose.
    Leader Spirit’s Peace
    Competitve Champion League
    Now accepting new members​

Hey if your having trouble here finding a good lower level Spanish speaking hood try Reddit. That where I’ve found more than half of my neighbors. Good luck in your search. You’ll find a great one sooner than you think! Keep your chin up. -Zee.

Love yr work Steve ����