Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Hero power

Hero power

Hey supercell I know you like the idea of hero skins how about giving them the ability of the skin you change them to say Pekka King blow up when destroyed give them a different ability I mean just a different look is ok but up your game I love this I want to see it better in every way thank you. Todd Goins

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by ToddGoins View Post
    Hey supercell I know you like the idea of hero skins how about giving them the ability of the skin you change them to say Pekka King blow up when destroyed give them a different ability I mean just a different look is ok but up your game I love this I want to see it better in every way thank you. Todd Goins
    If they did this it would turn it into a pay to win scenario. For all those who do not have gold pass, they would never be able to compete.

Quote Originally Posted by ToddGoins View Post
    Anything that can only be obtained with money must be cosmetic only. Even supercell has stated this. They will not provide anything that gives an advantage over free to play players.

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    This absolutely MUST not happen.

There must be nothing which changes gameplay which is only available by paying real money.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)