Thread: Match making

Fresh Spawn

Match making

I just want to show my frustrations in your clan matching..Our clan is just level 3 and our opponent is level 13.What the hell..The troops of our opponent is also almost max..

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by mokzz View Post
    I just want to show my frustrations in your clan matching..Our clan is just level 3 and our opponent is level 13.What the hell..The troops of our opponent is also almost max..
    Clan level is meaningless and is not considered as part of matchmaking. As proof, there is nothing to stop a new clan being formed by people who are all TH3 or conversely all TH12s. in both cases the clan level would be lev 1.

if you only got matched with level 1-4 clans, levels 5-9 met only 5-9 and level 10+ met 10+, the whole grind for +1/+2 donation advantage would be pointless

Forum Elder
    Unfortunately mokzz, although it would appear you got a bad draw, you arent showing anything.
    Clan tag, especially if you have an open war log, would help us all to see what has gone wrong with your war search.

Please be aware that this is a users site, and you are simply posting for other players to see.
    SC dont usually read and respond to threads posted here.

not at all enough info for us to make a determination of whether or not you are mismatched. add clan tag at the very least, please, if you really want help. if you just wanted to complain, carry on.