Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Builder Hall 9 Upgrade Guide Part 2

Thx Noc. If you have any Bh9 bases to share, I'd love to steal one :]

Quote Originally Posted by Noctaire View Post
    The CT and Gem Mine are at the end of the upgrades - neither provide an offensive or defensive advantage and the minor improvement of an upgrade is not enough to warrant taking those resources from more strategic upgrades.
    Agree with the Gem Mine, disagree on the Clock Tower. That extra minute saves you ~40 hours of upgrade time every 100 days of play, in addition to helping during those times you are struggling to get your daily stars. It should be upgraded early to maximize it's benefit throughout the course of the upgrade process.

Quote Originally Posted by ImpossibleUsernameChoice View Post
    Agree with the Gem Mine, disagree on the Clock Tower. That extra minute saves you ~40 hours of upgrade time every 100 days of play, in addition to helping during those times you are struggling to get your daily stars. It should be upgraded early to maximize it's benefit throughout the course of the upgrade process.
    I agree about the clock tower. The other thing to point out is many of the upgrades are elixir heavy early on especially if you go after O.T.T.O. The clock tower is a good gold dump that takes a pretty short time to upgrade meaning you can quickly switch back to upgrading other things. It also speeds up the production of resources. So lots of wins for upgrading the clock tower.

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by chiefillini View Post
    I agree about the clock tower. The other thing to point out is many of the upgrades are elixir heavy early on especially if you go after O.T.T.O. The clock tower is a good gold dump that takes a pretty short time to upgrade meaning you can quickly switch back to upgrading other things. It also speeds up the production of resources. So lots of wins for upgrading the clock tower.
    I'm with you two, I upgraded both my clock towers just recently. In the long run that extra minute adds up.