Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Builder Hall 9 Upgrade Guide Part 2

Quote Originally Posted by Nutty31383 View Post
    Thanx for this Noc. Always find your posts super informative. Although Ive been primarily ground-based since BH was first dropped, I too expect an air meta and plan to follow suite. Makes me think that bumping the new firecracker up a bit may be an initial priority, even before some of the big turrets (GC, MM, etc). I keep going back and forth on this but given the surplus of stockpiled hammers, books, and loot, I expect to see quite a few max’d armies right off the bat and mass BD worries me a bit (which I expect to be replaced by dropminion but initially, that extra BD may be tough to defend). Either way, no wrong way to do it (as you said) but theres always that second guessing. Honestly, reading these threads and thinking of new content gets me excited for BH all over again (its been awhile &#128514.
    Well, the update just hit the store so we won’t have long to wait.

I’ll be using Books, Runes, and Hammers to get a solid jump on the upgrade process, as well as the level-up bonus pack and who knows what else that gets offered. Each upgrade has a small impact on the game and assuming most players take their time updating, just about any upgrade path will work decent enough. I usually get the high ticket items out of the way first so I don’t have to spend much time on them later, especially now when I have the 20% perks for the next couple weeks. I’m really hoping for a BuilderFest event so I can work through things even more quickly.
    Clan/Task Force: Divergent Void (#P8CGRG0C / #8GG02YRP)
    Noc's Clash Journal
    Gaming with Noc (Videos)
    Chance favors the prepared mind; quit yer whingein' and find a solution.

Quote Originally Posted by Noctaire View Post
    Well, the update just hit the store so we won’t have long to wait.

I’ll be using Books, Runes, and Hammers to get a solid jump on the upgrade process, as well as the level-up bonus pack and who knows what else that gets offered. Each upgrade has a small impact on the game and assuming most players take their time updating, just about any upgrade path will work decent enough. I usually get the high ticket items out of the way first so I don’t have to spend much time on them later, especially now when I have the 20% perks for the next couple weeks. I’m really hoping for a BuilderFest event so I can work through things even more quickly.
    Whewwww, upgrade hits goes in, maintenance break , lol. You're definitely right about the 20% builder perks and it may also be a good time to get those "important" upgrades out of the way early (prob book air bombs as 4-5 days without it is a scary prospect) when some players are still rocking sub-max armies. As I said, I can play both sides of this argument and still find myself going back-and-forth. Will likely be a game time decision. Vote +1 on builderfest .

So I guess Baby Dragon should be the first troop to Level 18. My killsquad will love the extra clean up troop.

And I guess Cannon Carts and Super PEKKAs next.

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by Giorgakis View Post
    So I guess Baby Dragon should be the first troop to Level 18. My killsquad will love the extra clean up troop.

And I guess Cannon Carts and Super PEKKAs next.
    I am doing minions first, booked the BH and lab, BoF for level 17 and currently upgrading to 18. Using clock tower potions to help speed things up.

Totally rolled a few bases with the minions and right now i'm at 4300 cups. I think i'm going to baby drags next for tanks instead of drop ships.

im going for dropship minions too. Anyone knows if there will be packs?
    TH12: maxed

BB 8: maxed

​Waiting for new updates

The upgrade pack was kinda lame - 9M in resources each, 2500 gems. Looks like we’ll all be leveling up the Lava Launcher from L1 this time around.

Clan/Task Force: Divergent Void (#P8CGRG0C / #8GG02YRP)
    Noc's Clash Journal
    Gaming with Noc (Videos)
    Chance favors the prepared mind; quit yer whingein' and find a solution.

Quote Originally Posted by lokoroxbr View Post
    im going for dropship minions too. Anyone knows if there will be packs?
    I have already upgraded both

The upgrade pack was kinda lame - 9M in resources each, 2500 gems. Looks like we’ll all be leveling up the Lava Launcher from L1 this time around.

Unfortunately friend

yeah i was hoping some extra pack.... Also do you think it could had a delay?
    TH12: maxed

BB 8: maxed

​Waiting for new updates

Forum Elder
    Agreed those are lame packs.