Thread: Rage prince/princes

Rage prince/princes

Maybe for the next hero the rage prince, in offense it will rage every troop that is on the map for x seconds, of course the higher te level the longer it takes to take him/her down. In defense you can chose one building that will go in rage mode for x several shots or damage, or level 1 the little skeletons will go in rage, level 2 the wizzard towers or something like that.

Troops and Heroes are plenty strong on their own on higher levels, add a constant rage boost and it will be difficult to defend against.

Forum Elder
    It reminds me of the old new troop idea for a Rager. Like a Healer, but instead of healing the biggest clump of hitpoints needing healing, it rages the biggest clump of hitpoints.

I wish that they would trial this troop. It may, or may not, work out.

Quote Originally Posted by George1971 View Post
    It reminds me of the old new troop idea for a Rager. Like a Healer, but instead of healing the biggest clump of hitpoints needing healing, it rages the biggest clump of hitpoints.

I wish that they would trial this troop. It may, or may not, work out.
    Future Healer variation for the Builder Base?

yeah maybe for builder base it will be nice

yes but the game needs to get harder and harder the higher you go, and the rage prince will also be in our favour when it is for defense