Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Builder Base Cost Cutting/Bonus Increase

Builder Base Cost Cutting/Bonus Increase

I know this seems like something that everyone requests but it needs to be done. I just completed BH5 and it took so long just to upgrade those walls. I think that there should either be a huge cost cutting or(in my opinion I think this is better). You should allow the bonus loot after each attack or at least more than 3 per day. It takes way longer than it should to upgrade BH.
    Last edited by willjacquin; 4 Weeks Ago at 10:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by willjacquin View Post
    I know this seems like something that everyone requests but it needs to be done. I just completed BH5 and it took so long just to upgrade those walls. I think that there should either be a huge cost cutting or(in my opinion I think this is better). You should allow the bonus loot after each attack or at least more than 3 per day. It takes way longer than it should to upgrade BH.
    Maxed bh 8 6 months ago. Quit being a maxer and rush. It's the way to go in bh. I have a bh 4 mini. I have about half and half l2/l3 walls. Once I get an attack strat maxed and defenses to at least bh3 level, I'll go to 5. Walls are just resource dumps for special events or when you need to finish a days attacks without losing loot.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Piper. Why is it better to rush BB?

[QUOTE=Piper139;12238021]Maxed bh 8 6 months ago. Quit being a maxer and rush. It's the way to go in bh. I have a bh 4 mini. I have about half and half l2/l3 walls. Once I get an attack strat maxed and defenses to at least bh3 level, I'll go to 5. Walls are just resource dumps for special events or when you need to finish a days attacks without losing loot.[/QUOTE=

Piper why is it better to rush BB?

Try going to a higher trophy count to get a bit more loot when the bonus is available. You can go to the next Builder Hall to upgrade your collectors. You can also use Wall Rings to help upgrade your walls if you don't have the loot yet.

Upgrading your BH gives you access to more and better offensive capabilities, while dropping new defenses is a bigger boost to your total DPS/HP than upgrading new ones. Improving both attack and defense lets you push higher in trophies, which earns you more loot. Earning more loot gets you through upgrades faster, meaning you're ready for the next BH level earlier.
    Quote Originally Posted by sinfiery View Post
    Yeah, aren't (Insert people here that aren't you) the worst?

Because you're matched exclusively by your trophies. A non maxed BH8 can wipe out a fully maxed BH5 every time.
    https://forum-content.supercell.com/signaturepics/sigpic1628699_2.gif
    | TH11 | BK 44 | AQ 45 | GW 16 |

What the other guys said. Your loot per attack is based on your trophy level. It's also impacted by the nature of builder base. The impact of adding a new level 1 archer tower gains you more dps than upgrading one to level 7. Hitpoints is just a bit less. So, more rushed defenses better than maxed defenses for your bh level. Noctaire has some really good guides in the builder hall sub forum. Personally, I like the style of keep your defenses within two levels of your bh level. Pick an attack strat and max it. But be flexible. Maybe take a bit of time to switch strats as meta changes as you go higher. The goal in bh is to be as high in trophies as you can manage to get more loot. If you want a challenge, try maxing each level. I was going to on my mini. Decided it would be more fun to go on a field trip with fifth graders that requires a 3 hour bus ride both directions. I've tried both. Don't recommend it. It's not good for your sanity.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

9.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #9
    I know this seems like something that everyone requests but it needs to be done. I just completed BH5 and it took so long just to upgrade those walls.
    Was there any reason for completing BH5?

I think that there should either be a huge cost cutting or(in my opinion I think this is better). You should allow the bonus loot after each attack or at least more than 3 per day. It takes way longer than it should to upgrade BH.
    There is really no need, it is only people who max each level who have issues, and BB wasn't really designed for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Forum Elder
    On the builder base, rush the Builder Hut, because there is no disadvantage to doing so. At BH8, you win a lot more loot to pay for upgrades.

Don't max walls along the way. Medium level walls are overrated. Either they use bombers, wiping out the walls, or they don't, and all troops path around walls even if made of sticks. Don't use walls to make walls, use them as barriers to control attacking troops' pathing. Make the attacking troops walking into traps and hot defense spots.