Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: DISABLE CW BUTTON for New Members

Fresh Spawn

DISABLE CW BUTTON for New Members

Hello everyone.

The main issue we have in our clan ( maybe is more clans like us ) is then the new member accepted to the clan instead of introduction - he is in Clan war history and taking pictures of the war base layouts... Before he gets the boot.

Is it possible for new members or members without status (elder ,co-leader, leader ) in a clan to disable Clan War button or at least for 24 hours to prevent this "copy job" of base layouts.

We start the black list some of the players in our discord .. cause.. Sick of them.

This falls under clan management. If you don't want to potentially invite players from the other clan in war, close your clan so no one can join.

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by NexLt View Post
    Hello everyone.

The main issue we have in our clan ( maybe is more clans like us ) is then the new member accepted to the clan instead of introduction - he is in Clan war history and taking pictures of the war base layouts... Before he gets the boot.

Is it possible for new members or members without status (elder ,co-leader, leader ) in a clan to disable Clan War button or at least for 24 hours to prevent this "copy job" of base layouts.

We start the black list some of the players in our discord .. cause.. Sick of them.
    If this were to take 10 minutes of coding effort, that is at least 9 minutes more than it is worth, probably more.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Forum Elder
    This sounds like, overlapping, the old request:

New members can only see Scout View on the war map.
    They can't see traps, Hidden Teslas, or CC troops.

This sounds like the concern is extended to seeing war replays from the war log. The fear is that the enemy may join your clan on preparation day, view your previous war replays, correctly assume that few change their war base, and gain insight into how to attack your war bases.

Maybe, fair. So the request is, beyond "New members can only see Scout View on the war map", you want also: "New members cannot watch replays from the war log".

There's still the potential for these sneaky people to join your previous war enemy clan and watch their war log replays!

I think the concern is overblown. I used to do this war spying. It is a major achievement to get the information to usefully help yourself, and virtually impossible to help someone else do their attack better.

The actual problem, I think, is, and only is, people's paranoia about spying. Relax, it is more fun than danger. Don't bother closing your clan for war. If someone comes over, talk to them.

I would prefer that the enemy could see all the traps, Hidden Teslas, and CC defense before attacking. These random elements don't improve the game, they detract from it. Far better to know what your attacking and call it all skill, no luck, or bad luck.

In the past, discovering double giant bombs for you hog rush attack was a huge advantage, but with the nerfing of the giant bomb 2x damage, and the newer high level THs, traps are no longer a decisive feature.