Thread: Offense and defense troop request

Offense and defense troop request

If I need to attack I ask edrag and baloon but for my defence I need other troops, maybe it will be nice to have a preset button with defense and offense, so you dont need to type everything over again?

Forum Elder
    I too have long wished for this.

There defense clan castle is different to the offense clan castle. One stays at home with your buildings, the other goes on campaigns with your army camp troops.

We already have this for war. The defence CC troops are donated on the war map, the attack CC troops in a chat request. I wish the home base would work the same. Clan mates go to your home base to donated defence CC troops, and they donate attack CC troops in a chat request.

No more need or desire to turn off an important part of the gameplay, turning the defending CC castle to sleep mode, which is what we do not always to ensure the CC is ready to attack.

yes but it would make it easier when their is just a button with offensive request and defensive request, bcs I think when you need to fill cc in defense on your home base it will never work that way to much trouble like for cw it is ok but not for the main game...

I don't like your idea to always face cc troops when I'm farming, things are fine like they are.

Quote Originally Posted by eliotjanssens View Post
    If I need to attack I ask edrag and baloon but for my defence I need other troops, maybe it will be nice to have a preset button with defense and offense, so you dont need to type everything over again?
    What actually are you trying to explain OP......your idea is not clear...TBH i didnt understand what you mean to say

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by IcecreaM86 View Post
    I don't like your idea to always face cc troops when I'm farming, things are fine like they are.
    Farming is too easy with the rarity of defending CC troops.

Quote Originally Posted by George1971 View Post
    Farming is too easy with the rarity of defending CC troops.
    And hope it will be always like that, if you want to challenge yourself, you have titans league, cwl, wars, fcs..

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by IcecreaM86 View Post
    And hope it will be always like that, if you want to challenge yourself, you have titans league, cwl, wars, fcs..
    If you donít want challenge, you can drop trophies and farm. For challenge, you should get more reward. War gives more reward, and you usually get CC defence troops to face.

No CC defence, and near max loot for cracking the centre of a base and one star is too easy.