Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Donations

Fresh Spawn

Donations

A problem that occurs in many clans is duplicated donations. You guys could create a feature of the donation screen that would help. Here is my idea:
    Once a member launches the donation screen, he’s locked to the request until he closes the donation window. Of course you probably want some time out attached to that. This would help a bunch. If another player tries to donate during this time, the message could read “locked by ...”. Whatever you think would be appropriate.

Thanks for listening.

PS. A private message between friends on your list would be nice.

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2
    Quote Originally Posted by DDDeeter View Post
    A problem that occurs in many clans is duplicated donations. You guys could create a feature of the donation screen that would help. Here is my idea:
    Once a member launches the donation screen, he’s locked to the request until he closes the donation window. Of course you probably want some time out attached to that. This would help a bunch. If another player tries to donate during this time, the message could read “locked by ...”. Whatever you think would be appropriate.

Thanks for listening.

PS. A private message between friends on your list would be nice.
    This "problem" doesn't occur, and cannot occur.

So there isn't much point in "fixing" it.

If what you actually mean is multiple people training to make the same donation, so one or more are wasting their time once the first one ready donates, that is just a matter of communication.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

req goes up

someone replies "cooking"

problem solved

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by HonoraryGoblin View Post
    req goes up

someone replies "cooking"

problem solved
    We usually say "brewing", but same effect.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Forum Elder
    Problem solved by saying "cooking" or "brewing". If that fails, problem solved by de-queuing the training troop.

I would not be happy if my pre-prepared troops could not be donated to someone waiting because someone else locked the request to themselves while they cooked/brewed.