Thread: Farm Level 73 needs a new home

Centennial Club

Farm Level 73 needs a new home

Ok...first time poster here!

I can't believe I am in this part of the forum as I am usually recruiting for my old farm! Somehow in this world of life, things have taken their toll and our hood is basically inactive. Actually it IS inactive....for 47 days since the last person left so here I am!

About me? Well thank you for asking...

I am level 73 and I'm looking for a place to call home. Not really interesting in renting for a short term but more of a long term if the hood is a good fit. I help as much as I can when I can. If I need something, I ask. if I need 40 planks for my silo, I am not being greedy...I'm just asking...the worst you can say is no right?

I do have a dry sense of sarcastic humour that can be deemed inappropriate to thin skinned people but I also respect manners and decent human beings and their level of what is proper so I never mean to be insulting...I just find the odd thing funny now and again.

Derby? LOVE derby! I love to push for 320/400 tasks BUT I don't believe the 10th should be mandatory. Personally, I will only complete it if it will make or break a win for derby. I don't make a living to pay for diamonds....mine are all received through the game so I don't really want someone telling me when to use them and on what...if that makes any sense?

Anyway, let me know if you think I would be a good fit. I'm fun loving, chatty, and home alone with my 3 month old. I'm so bored! Please find me! My tag is #8uvyv9uu (Farm name is Evelynns Farm)

Currently have a boat docked and Rose and the creepy husband are off being weird behind the barn.

Chat soon!

Hi Derby Cats are looking for new people to come and join our neighbourhood.

We currently have several openings in our neighbourhood and we are looking for enthusiastic Derby players who love to have fun and want a 'forever home'. People who have a desire to achieve the best and will work towards that goal.

Should you want to change now you will be more than welcome to join or come and join us .

We need you to be English speaking and preferably have Facebook messenger for communication. You will need to be level 40+. We will consider lower level farms should they wish to join but they must be able to complete the required 9 tasks minimum.

We are a very helpful team and would expect new team members to be helpful in return.

We have people from many different countries so there will be people on at various different times of the day to help with tasks if needs be.

We ask that you complete all Derby tasks required - 9 in a normal Derby and 18 in a power Derby. The 10th and 19th tasks are not compulsory but if you are able to do them that would be greatly appreciated.

The Opting out option is always available should you need to use it. But we would appreciate it if you could let us know in advance if you need to opt out.

If you are interested in coming to join our amazing team, then look for our tag

#PPQYCPUG DERBY CATS

We would really like to meet you and welcome you into our neighborhood.

Ps sarcastic sense of humour more than welcome 😻😻

Hi Hon. Will send pm ,
    Cheers Robyn from The Active Help

You sound awesome lol. We are sarcastic over here

If your looking for a great hood, look no further, Head on over to Mulberry Misfits! We are a new hood with long time strong derby players and are in the Champions League! Get in with us now and become a part of our growing Hay Day “family”.
    Farm tag #PQ2JLPGG, Facebook Preferred! 320/400 tasks. We love to have fun and are laid back but competitive! Request to be a part of our FB Group. https://m.facebook.com/groups/304552956815163
    Come on over and check us out... looking for long term members we are small but mighty!

You're welcomed to join us at flying pigs & Honey Bee's We are all u have mentioned above in ur post!! We will stay small so only a couple openings.. good luck with finding your new forver & hope to meet ya soon
    🐝🐷FLYING PIGS & HONEY BEE'S🐷🐝
    #L9L8JPUQ

We currently have 12 hood members and growing slowly (recruiting is hard work).

Our leader never plays Derby but he is the most active out of all of us. Currently we have 4 people doing Derby most weeks. If you are in Derby it's 9x310 and 9x400 in special derby. 10th is up to you.

We are mostly Australian and US players at this stage. The entry level is currently set at 18. Most of us are over level 70.

Chat is quieter then I would like, our previous hood was chatty and fun but like your hood life got in the way and things change. Would love to have your sarcasm in our chat.

So feel free to pop over if you haven't found your forever hood.

Hood name BOO BEES

Hot Damn; your a riot. Sarcasm is a frequently wielded tool in my big ole’ box of humor. We’ve Got a pretty fantastic group of people right now but I’m always looking for that one special person to join our funny little farm fam. You can check out our forum post for all of the business details (boring). Hope to hear from you! ������. Knott Pompeii #PRVLUQ29. (You can also send me a friend request at 82PCJOOYY).

Centennial Club
    Asking for 40 planks is rude. I have kicked people out bc they had requested large orders. Also a dry sarcastic sense of humor only works if the person knows you. But in a game like this but that would be very hard to take. Believe me I can fish it out better than others but I also understand in this game all you have is your text and not your emotions, behaviors, nor tone to show that you’re joking. Our neighborhood will not be a good fit for you just wanted to give other’s perspective

Centennial Club
    Ha ha, ok thanks for the heads up. I will certainly stay clear of your hood! I didn't mean to offend but clearly I crossed the line with you. Forgive me for being honest and putting everything on the table. Just a game

Edit: I appreciate all the private messages and offers and am pleased to say that I have found an amazing hood. Thanks again!
    Last edited by RussEvie; 2 Weeks Ago at 04:22 PM.

Hello Evelynn Farm,

drive your tractor 🚜 on over and visit the Pumpkin 🎃 Patch tag 8CLVGGLC, we are a farm that is a small and working to recruit and make a special place to play our fav game hay day! We need Farmers that will have patience while we grow together, I like your post so bring your rake and visit with us