Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: lvl 65 heros

Quote Originally Posted by LorenzoVonMT View Post
    There was really no good reason to add more hero levels to th12. The current heroes are balanced and strong enough as they are. 3 star rates will significantly increase, then they'll nerf them a few months later, either directly or indirectly.
    I disagree. Itís very difficult to 3 star now, and should be at least SLIGHTLY easier. Also us maxed 12s need stuff to upgrade. SC knows what theyíre doing

Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    What does this have to do with the op? You are exhibiting the same behavior that annoyed me about the hashtag brigade. Highjacking a thread to push your agenda. If you want to start a thread about the virtues of bh as you see it. Do so. It has nothing to do with the question of the impact of the new hero levels on main. Which I think may be pretty hefty. Could be wrong.
    Well, threads donít necessarily stay perfectly on topic; thatís just the nature of a discussion.

If youíve ever had a discussion with your family about anything, it soon turns into a completely different topic very shortly.

This phenomenon is known as multithreading.

Quote Originally Posted by lrl View Post
    Well, threads don’t necessarily stay perfectly on topic; that’s just the nature of a discussion.

If you’ve ever had a discussion with your family about anything, it soon turns into a completely different topic very shortly.

This phenomenon is known as multithreading.
    cool, go annoy your family then
    honestly 105 posts and you've done noting but post lies, make stuff up and derail threads
    it isn't funny or clever

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by mattyboo1 View Post
    I disagree. It’s very difficult to 3 star now, and should be at least SLIGHTLY easier. Also us maxed 12s need stuff to upgrade. SC knows what they’re doing
    I feel like the balance is just right currently and you maxed 12s are gonna be maxed again in about 2 months due to all the medals and books you've been gathering, so you'll be right back to square 1. Substantially increasing the hero grind + potentially throwing th12 out of balance was not worth satisfying a very very small set of players for a few months imo. But, to each his own.

I feel like the balance is just right currently and you maxed 12s are gonna be maxed again in about 2 months due to all the medals and books you've been gathering, so you'll be right back to square 1. Substantially increasing the hero grind + potentially throwing th12 out of balance was not worth satisfying a very very small set of players for a few months imo. But, to each his own.
    Perhaps SC is just making preparations for the release of TH13? Purely speculation at this point, but not too surprising if it happens. TH12 has to get significantly easier to pave the way for TH13 being the top level.

There was really no good reason to add more hero levels to th12. The current heroes are balanced and strong enough as they are. 3 star rates will significantly increase, then they'll nerf them a few months later, either directly or indirectly.
    I agree. Maybe the most surprising part of the update for me because I just donít see the desperate need for it. I donít think theyíll be too OP, but then again Iím salivating to see what I can do with a lvl 30 Warden lol.

Iím surprised I havenít seen more concern for OP offense with the new hero, spell, and troop levels compared to just a mortar upgrade. Things are gonna get smashy...

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Yachi View Post
    Perhaps SC is just making preparations for the release of TH13? Purely speculation at this point, but not too surprising if it happens. TH12 has to get significantly easier to pave the way for TH13 being the top level.
    That would make sense, but wasn't th11 made easier after they introduced th12?

Quote Originally Posted by TheClanimals View Post
    I agree. Maybe the most surprising part of the update for me because I just don’t see the desperate need for it. I don’t think they’ll be too OP, but then again I’m salivating to see what I can do with a lvl 30 Warden lol.

I’m surprised I haven’t seen more concern for OP offense with the new hero, spell, and troop levels compared to just a mortar upgrade. Things are gonna get smashy...
    Think of what the level 40 grand warden will do to an already overpowered pekabobat with a 90% HP increase and 7s ability time. I don't think the healer nerf will make that strategy less powerful considering the buff to heroes and the fact that pekkas usually stay within 1.5 tiles of each other anyways.
    Last edited by LorenzoVonMT; June 18th, 2019 at 03:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BountyBob View Post
    Assuming update arrives before end of gold pass season:

Level 61 and 62 : Book of heroes in TH. Another one waiting in gold pass rewards. Use rune of DE if necessary.
    Level 63, hammer of heroes.
    Level 64, buy another hammer of heroes with war league medals. Seven day cool down after update, so can't buy another straight away.
    Exactly a nice plan Good to have queen maxed soon

Quote Originally Posted by qwertydaylife View Post
     i have 17k gems left.. should i spend them on heroes upgrading??
    Or wait as usual
    What else were you planning on spending them on?
    COC: Working on TH12 Clash Profile

Quote Originally Posted by Doddsyuk View Post
    What else were you planning on spending them on?
    for december update. darian mentioned it will be the big one.🙄