Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 57

Thread: lvl 65 heros

  1. #21
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    57
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesHowlet View Post
    With two hero books and a DE rune from this months gold pass, if you were max already like i am, you'll have 3 hero books, 1 everything book, and 2 DE runes. Already bought a hero hammer, so i could hammer two levels and book the other 3 and have her done within 5 mins of the update.

    Not 100% that i'll do that, but i might.
    I didnít include gold pass but with gold pass youíre looking at 6 levels.

    But I didnít include it due to the fact it costs money, not sure if it met requirements for Ďnot gemmingí.

  2. #22
    Forum All-Star mattyboo1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    4,166
    I have 7 hero books. Gold pass, and 420k dark. So because of gold pass perks, Iíll have enough to do 2 queen levels instantly, then use my 2 de ruins to do another 2 levels and have her at 64 instantly.

    Then Iíll use my existing elixir and 2 elixir runes to get Warden to level 33 instantly.

    I can do that without paying a cent. But if thereís hero books in the shop Iíll buy them
    Last edited by mattyboo1; 4 Weeks Ago at 05:11 PM.

  3. #23
    Centennial Club
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    134
    Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    There is some conflict there in your post. On the one hand you say your king never even dies when attacking, suggesting you 3 star every time. On the other hand you say the queen never dies on defense, suggesting you are never 3 starred. Are you referring to farming style raiding for loot?
    I have never once failed to 3 star an anti 3 star max th 12, and NO player has ever even gotten. A star on my village...most know me as God but you can call me daddy 😁

  4. #24
    Forum Elder
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    2,654
    Quote Originally Posted by Ngstebb434 View Post
    I have never once failed to 3 star an anti 3 star max th 12, and NO player has ever even gotten. A star on my village...most know me as God but you can call me daddy 
    Those anti 3 star bases are quite tricky.

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by mattyboo1 View Post
    I have 7 hero books. Gold pass, and 420k dark. So because of gold pass perks, I’ll have enough to do 2 queen levels instantly, then use my 2 de ruins to do another 2 levels and have her at 64 instantly.

    Then I’ll use my existing elixir and 2 elixir runes to get Warden to level 33 instantly.

    I can do that without paying a cent. But if there’s hero books in the shop I’ll buy them
    That's because you already paid your cent.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

  6. #26
    Itís funny people are complaining that there is nothing to upgrade, nothing to spend de to. And after update aq, and probably everything else too, upgraded as fast as possible by buying hammers, runes and books. I intend to enjoy farming and do upgrades ĒnormalĒ way.

  7. #27
    Centennial Club lrl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    119
    Cringing at all the people wasting their resources on main village instead of bh9.

  8. #28
    Forum All-Star mattyboo1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    4,166
    Quote Originally Posted by lrl View Post
    Cringing at all the people wasting their resources on main village instead of bh9.
    I mean. You said earlier we might as well just replace the main village with builder hall 😂.

  9. #29
    Forum Elder Doddsyuk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    In the builders secret underground lair
    Posts
    2,279
    Quote Originally Posted by lrl View Post
    Cringing at all the people wasting their resources on main village instead of bh9.
    whats that?
    COC: Working on TH12 Clash Profile

  10. #30
    Forum Elder Doddsyuk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    In the builders secret underground lair
    Posts
    2,279
    Queen to lvl 65

    book of hero’s in stock, book of heroes from challenge path and rune of de from stores, book of everything from stock and rune of de from path, hammer of heroes in stock and finally purchase another hammer!
    Last edited by Doddsyuk; 4 Weeks Ago at 08:03 PM.
    COC: Working on TH12 Clash Profile

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •