Thread: Derby prices

Fresh Spawn

Derby prices

When the derby had finished, we recognize that the prices won, are for some members different, why we don't have all the same prices to chose from?

Hi ! Welcome to the forum.
    I believe that the Horseshoe rewards are randomly generated for each player. Each player also has a choice to select what they want to keep and then shuffle the remaining rewards that are showing on the board in effort to give a more desirable prize to choose from. So it is just luck of the draw as to what might appear for each player, each week.

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by dtx725 View Post
    Hi ! Welcome to the forum.
    I believe that the Horseshoe rewards are randomly generated for each player. Each player also has a choice to select what they want to keep and then shuffle the remaining rewards that are showing on the board in effort to give a more desirable prize to choose from. So it is just luck of the draw as to what might appear for each player, each week.
    I understand, but I think it will be more honest if all could choose the same prices because some items everybody wants to have, some can choose two, another one none, that's sour...

Quote Originally Posted by Vernon01 View Post
    I understand, but I think it will be more honest if all could choose the same prices because some items everybody wants to have, some can choose two, another one none, that's sour...
    But thats kinda the game. Some farms generate more tapes than others and some generate more planks. Its random but its fair.

Rhubi in Wonderland
    | Main Farm Level: 90 |136/144 | Rep Level: 20 | VM me
    Winter has come and gone