Page 219 of 219 FirstFirst ... 119169209217218219
Results 2,181 to 2,188 of 2188

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [One & Only] Supercell ID Thread

Supercell ID

Hello Friend..

Please help me, I want to decide on my supercell village ID, because I find it difficult with supercell id like now, I beg you to help decide it immediately.

Thank you friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Syhvjoiff View Post
    My supercell I'd expired what can I do plzzz help me. 😭😭😭😭
    contact then ingame support. links down below.

Quote Originally Posted by Jagungbakhar View Post
    Hello Friend..
    Please help me, I want to decide on my supercell village ID, because I find it difficult with supercell id like now, I beg you to help decide it immediately.
    Thank you friend.
    guess you try the tutorial videos.

part one:

part two:

if you still dont want superdell id you must contact the ingame support and request "opting out from supercell id". you vill have to verify that you are the original creator.

Contact In/Out of the Game

E-Mail Contact Form

Fresh Spawn
    Hi everyone I updated clash yesterday and after having updated it I can no longer attack ... I am in league legend and when I click on participate in the league nothing happens .... but others can attack me .... how can I solve?

Quote Originally Posted by pilks View Post
    Hi everyone I updated clash yesterday and after having updated it I can no longer attack ... I am in league legend and when I click on participate in the league nothing happens .... but others can attack me .... how can I solve?
    if you are in legend league but at 4901-4999 trophy than you have the known issue.
    go to your appstore and try the latest bugfix.

Quote Originally Posted by Anoushka[Supercell] View Post
    Hey there!
    So we are aware of an issue affecting players under 5000 trophies who are stuck in the "Sign-up to Legend League" screen (since they shouldn't have the button to sign up to the Legend League) - but who cannot join the normal matchmaking either. We are sorry for this situation! We are preparing an optional update to fix this problem and put those players back in the normal matchmaking pool. We will release this patch as soon as possible and we'll keep you posted. ===> Optional Update version 11.651.7 is live and available in the app stores!

Fresh Spawn

Change my email in the supercell id

Hello everybody! I have a SUPERCELL ID with an email, but this email belongs to my job account and I want to change it for gmail email. Is that possible? Where and how can I do it? Because I couldnīt find the way in the game (CR).

Thanks in advance, see you!
    Last edited by juanir; 3 Weeks Ago at 08:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by juanir View Post
    Hello everybody! I have a SUPERCELL ID with an email, but this email belongs to my job account and I want to change it for gmail email. Is that possible? Where and how can I do it? Because I couldnīt find the way in the game (CR).

Thanks in advance, see you!
    i wonder why people think it is a good idea to use their business emails for games?!😒
    yes it is possible and it has been described on this page. contact the ingame support and request "opting out from supercell id". you will have to verify that you are the original creator.

Contact In/Out of the Game

E-Mail Contact Form

Fresh Spawn

Remove my supercell id from other devices

Hey! Buddy I extremely need your help I logged in coc of my friend phone with supercell id and by mistake i saved it and now he is not removing it you can have any query realeted to it with me I will answer you but please help me I complained in help and support too but only automated reply comes my supercell [Removed By Moderator] kindly log it out of all devices I will re login it
    THANKS...
    Last edited by Bakunin; 14 Hours Ago at 08:42 AM. Reason: I did mistake in typing

Quote Originally Posted by Arnim View Post
    Hey! Buddy I extremely need your help I logged in coc of my friend phone with supercell id and by mistake i saved it and now he is not removing it
    Solution #1: - get his device and remove your scid in the game or by deleting the game from his device
    Solution #2: - call his parents
    Solution #3: - contact the ingame support (in the game) and request "opting out from supercell id"