Page 29 of 80 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast
Results 281 to 290 of 795

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Update!!!

  1. #281
    Quote Originally Posted by mattyboo1 View Post
    Who said that?
    Ajax says if it doesn't come in the next day (or two) they'd have to wait an entire week! So probably tomorrow.

  2. #282
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    SF, CA
    Posts
    328
    IMHO and not to damper anyones excitement but I have a hard time seeing the Devs releasing the update with 6 days 7 hours still left in season... I mean I'd be pretty ♥♥♥♥ off if I sat in the clouds for the last 3 weeks to only have my results wipe out because of a new update.

    So.... If I had a guess we will have wait 1 more week till next monday for the update to drop.

  3. #283
    Centennial Club lrl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    119
    Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    You've been posting this stuff about the update being months away for awhile now, trying to rile up the forums when nothing has suggested anything other than it being in June. You even continued to post it after Darian specifically confirmed it is coming in June. And, yes, you are just guessing like the rest of us, contrary to one of your posts today which claimed another poster stated the "real" release date.
    No, I claimed that the observation he made with the special offers is the most accurate and concrete one in terms of the update being released in June.

    Just like the gentleman above linked up all the times Iíve said that it would release in the next couple of months.

    Keep in mind I said it was all a possibility I never said for sure.

    I think youíre just shocked that I am one of the only ones that noticed the glitches and bugs early on and knew of the possibility of them being very difficult to overcome to be able to release BH9 in a stable state and clash of clans has now acknowledge this with the Twitter update.

  4. #284
    Centennial Club lrl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    119
    Quote Originally Posted by lostinsnow View Post
    IMHO and not to damper anyones excitement but I have a hard time seeing the Devs releasing the update with 6 days 7 hours still left in season... I mean I'd be pretty ♥♥♥♥ off if I sat in the clouds for the last 3 weeks to only have my results wipe out because of a new update.

    So.... If I had a guess we will have wait 1 more week till next monday for the update to drop.
    To be honest, I don’t know why people ever sat in the clouds to begin with - I actually haven’t even gotten to legends as 100% max TH 12 because of the clouds I just refuse to deal with such a ridiculous idea.

    That would be like somebody telling you if you want to eat a nice steak you have to drive eight hours to get it I’d rather just go vegan then.

  5. #285
    Quote Originally Posted by lostinsnow View Post
    IMHO and not to damper anyones excitement but I have a hard time seeing the Devs releasing the update with 6 days 7 hours still left in season... I mean I'd be pretty ♥♥♥♥ off if I sat in the clouds for the last 3 weeks to only have my results wipe out because of a new update.

    So.... If I had a guess we will have wait 1 more week till next monday for the update to drop.
    I agree with you. It would upset a lot of people if the update drops tomorrow. For that the reason, I think it's makes more sense for Supercell to release the update at the end of the current Legend League season.
    GalaxyRaider (Co-Leader) - #QG8GGQ9Q
    LightningSword (Level 13, Crystal I League) - #GVOQQYC
    https://discord.gg/bgu5zVU

  6. #286
    It would upset a lot of people if the update drops tomorrow??? It will upset a lot of people if it doesn't drop tomorrow.

  7. #287
    Forum All-Star mattyboo1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    4,167
    Quote Originally Posted by azurastar View Post
    I agree with you. It would upset a lot of people if the update drops tomorrow. For that the reason, I think it's makes more sense for Supercell to release the update at the end of the current Legend League season.
    They could drop it tomorrow and continue the season under the new system, it doesnít have to reset.

    If itís not coming until next week I just donít see why they did the sneak peeks so early and why they posted that thing on Twitter this morning.

  8. #288
    Centennial Club
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    144
    It is entirely possible the update could drop tommorow but the legends phase kicks in next week? That would make sense to me as it gives a week to iron out inevitable wrinkles that will go on in the background. Source: pure speculation and not based on any facts! Just thought Iíd throw another idea in the mix. Personally canít wait to spend loot again but would rather they get it right. Those same people who want them to rush out an update will be the same ones who ask why they didnít test it Iím sure.

  9. #289
    Forum Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    The Water Seems Safe
    Posts
    8,642
    Quote Originally Posted by A17DRE View Post
    It is entirely possible the update could drop tommorow but the legends phase kicks in next week? That would make sense to me as it gives a week to iron out inevitable wrinkles that will go on in the background. Source: pure speculation and not based on any facts! Just thought I’d throw another idea in the mix. Personally can’t wait to spend loot again but would rather they get it right. Those same people who want them to rush out an update will be the same ones who ask why they didn’t test it I’m sure.
    That would seem very unlikely to me as OBS has been announced as part of the update. Bifurcating it in two updates doesn't seem feasible at this point.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

  10. #290
    Quote Originally Posted by lostinsnow View Post
    IMHO and not to damper anyones excitement but I have a hard time seeing the Devs releasing the update with 6 days 7 hours still left in season... I mean I'd be pretty ♥♥♥♥ off if I sat in the clouds for the last 3 weeks to only have my results wipe out because of a new update.

    So.... If I had a guess we will have wait 1 more week till next monday for the update to drop.
    I agree many would be upset if they just wiped it out. I think if they made the legends change before the season end they would just let the season continue under the old rules.

    Quote Originally Posted by lrl View Post
    I think you’re just shocked that I am one of the only ones that noticed the glitches and bugs early on and knew of the possibility of them being very difficult to overcome to be able to release BH9 in a stable state and clash of clans has now acknowledge this with the Twitter update.
    You are one of millions who realize there are bugs and glitches with every update. So, that isn’t what I think at all. What I think instead is you went from thread to thread giving misinformation about the update date.

    Quote Originally Posted by lrl View Post
    To be honest, I don’t know why people ever sat in the clouds to begin with - I actually haven’t even gotten to legends as 100% max TH 12 because of the clouds I just refuse to deal with such a ridiculous idea.

    That would be like somebody telling you if you want to eat a nice steak you have to drive eight hours to get it I’d rather just go vegan then.
    Playing in legends was more fun for me than playing lower, especially when maxed out, but even when not.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •