Page 28 of 80 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Update!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    Why on earth might they not?

Perhaps you should try looking at offers then?

There are two there right now. I have frequently seen more than one at once.
    I meant new ones with older ones.

A reason for why they might not, is because they might overshadow or under shadow the newer offers - it would just be a messy thing to do. Like I said previously, I don’t believe I’ve ever seen special offers stacking with the newer special offers or special offers being taken down before the promised date that they would be available for.

I believe these offers were released to keep people occupied until the update comes.

It wouldn’t make too much sense for them to release offers now that last for three days just to release an update the next day with way better offers.
    Last edited by lrl; June 17th, 2019 at 09:11 PM.

Why on earth might they not?

Perhaps you should try looking at offers then?

There are two there right now. I have frequently seen more than one at once.
    Ok so thereís 4 offers now. Letís say they add another 5 with the update. 9 offers? Iíve never seen that before. iím doubtful as well that the update will drop this week. But Idk about the clash twitter post either and what thats supposed to mean

Quote Originally Posted by Mandurang View Post
    Not sure what is worse: waiting in the clouds or waiting for a blue sky.
    The worse is making threads every update and ask for it.
    🌟🌟OM!Dô|LvL 232🌟🌟

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #274
    Quote Originally Posted by mattyboo1 View Post
    This is just a weird situation all around.
    Only if you want to make it so.

I see nothing at all weird.

CoC twitter said they are working on getting the update ready, yet these special offers showed up. I don’t know if they’d put out update packs while these ones are still there. But normally there are special offers with each update, but there’s already offers there.
    I really genuinely have no idea why you or irl might think the presence of those offers has any relevance whatsoever to the update.

They can have as many special offers at once as they want to.

But with the Twitter tweet, I just can’t see them waiting another full week to drop the update
    Given that this weekend is a significant holiday in Finland (https://www.visitfinland.com/article...l-or-go-party/) I can't see them releasing it late this week.

So there is only a day or two before it would have to be another full week.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Only if you want to make it so.

I see nothing at all weird.

I really genuinely have no idea why you or irl might think the presence of those offers has any relevance whatsoever to the update.

They can have as many special offers at once as they want to.

Given that this weekend is a significant holiday in Finland (https://www.visitfinland.com/article...l-or-go-party/) I can't see them releasing it late this week.

So there is only a day or two before it would have to be another full week.
    Of course they can have as many offers as they want to. Iím just saying Iíve never seen them add additional offers when offers were already there ( other than the standard Town Hall value pack )

Has supercell ever released a major update on a Wednesday before?

What I find odd is that sneak peeks have been over for a few days already. Never have we waited for a week or more for an update after sneak peeks are done. Normally it drops within a few days

Quote Originally Posted by lrl View Post
    Wrong I never said that the update is concretely releasing in several months, I said that there is a possibility due to all the bugs and glitches that are finally starting to actually surface now to the public that were known by me previously and had people doubt me.
    see quotes down below.

Not even Darian knows when the update will drop, so how can you expect me to know a hundred percent, but the estimate that I gave is an estimate that I havenít seen anybody give directly, Iíve seen pieces and bits but I tried to put it together using this info, to help us get an estimate.
    it is called june update.

As was stated before the BH9 update will come in the next 4 to 5 months confirmed. So itís almost here donít need to wait that long.
    Your wild guess was pretty wild, considering the update can take as long as a couple months from now to launch - there is NO OFFICIAL DATE POSTED.
    NO itís called 2019 H1 Update, NOT JUNE!!!
    Couple more months*
    Yes I still do believe that this is the case I think the sneak peeks are just something to keep us occupied in the next coming months.
    Last edited by wotanwaton; June 17th, 2019 at 09:34 PM.

Wrong I never said that the update is concretely releasing in several months, I said that there is a possibility due to all the bugs and glitches that are finally starting to actually surface now to the public that were known by me previously and had people doubt me.

I tend to lean towards the less optimistic side of updates in terms of time frames so I always go for the latest time frame.

And now I’m not just guessing like the rest of us I gave you guys 5 to 6 days that it could drop in in the next 13 days that this month will be around in.

Not even Darian knows when the update will drop, so how can you expect me to know a hundred percent, but the estimate that I gave is an estimate that I haven’t seen anybody give directly, I’ve seen pieces and bits but I tried to put it together using this info, to help us get an estimate.
    You've been posting this stuff about the update being months away for awhile now, trying to rile up the forums when nothing has suggested anything other than it being in June. You even continued to post it after Darian specifically confirmed it is coming in June. And, yes, you are just guessing like the rest of us, contrary to one of your posts today which claimed another poster stated the "real" release date.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

So it sounds like the update is coming tomorrow!

Quote Originally Posted by GLORY View Post
    So it sounds like the update is coming tomorrow!
    Who said that?

Quote Originally Posted by GLORY View Post
    So it sounds like to "GLORY" the update is coming tomorrow!
    Fixed his comment