Page 27 of 80 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Update!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mattyboo1 View Post
    I’m pretty sure they’ve replaced those standard offers early when an update comes out before.
    or just put new after this one

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #262
    Quote Originally Posted by lrl View Post
    Because, they give a specific time frame on the offers, I.e. in this case three days.

Therefore, we can speculate that it cannot come before the three day time span, because SUPERCELL has never posted an offer and then removed it before the promised allotted time span given for their users to purchase the packs. (My opinion)

It would be similar to a company offering a product on sale for a specific time frame and then removing it before that timeframe.

With this new information surfacing about the special offers - we can assume with their previous release dates of Monday or Tuesday, that the update most likely will be released directly after the end of the trophy season and before the gold pass season ends.

The most accurate date being the 24th/25th of June, 2019.

tl;dr Release is going to come this Thursday, Friday or next Monday or Tuesday.
    What do the offers have to do with the release?

I can see two offers, both with 2d 15h 50 min remaining.

I agree they wouldn't remove the offers, having given a time frame but I see nothing in either offer that would stop the update arriving while they are current.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Quote Originally Posted by mattyboo1 View Post
    Iím pretty sure theyíve replaced those standard offers early when an update comes out before.
    How can you be so sure? I cannot remember a single offer that was replaced early for any reason.
    Disclaimer: I do not work for SuperCell. I am not related to SuperCell in any way. I do not state any facts. All statement published by me are my opinions based on observations or just my guesses.

Because, they give a specific time frame on the offers, I.e. in this case three days.

Therefore, we can speculate that it cannot come before the three day time span, because SUPERCELL has never posted an offer and then removed it before the promised allotted time span given for their users to purchase the packs. (My opinion)

It would be similar to a company offering a product on sale for a specific time frame and then removing it before that timeframe.

With this new information surfacing about the special offers - we can assume with their previous release dates of Monday or Tuesday, that the update most likely will be released directly after the end of the trophy season and before the gold pass season ends.

The most accurate date being the 24th/25th of June, 2019.

tl;dr Release is going to come this Thursday, Friday or next Monday or Tuesday.
    So your logic is that Supercell cannot have multiple offers with multiple expiration dates on sale? Interesting logic. My experience with SuperCell is they do that ALL THE TIME. For example if you take your offers today and you upgrade a TH or BH then you will get a new offer in addition to what is pending.
    Last edited by seigedawg; June 17th, 2019 at 08:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post

I agree they wouldn't remove the offers, having given a time frame but I see nothing in either offer that would stop the update arriving while they are current.
    What Iím thinking is that when the update drops they will have new offers and Iím not sure if those new offers can coincide with the current offers.

Quote Originally Posted by seigedawg View Post
    So your logic is that Supercell cannot have multiple offers with multiple expiration dates on sale? Interesting logic. My experience with SuperCell is they do that ALL THE TIME. For example if you take your offers today and you upgrade a TH or BH then you will get a new offer in addition to what is pending.

I donít think this applies to special offers Iíve never seen special offers stacking before.
    Last edited by lrl; June 17th, 2019 at 08:45 PM.

What I’m thinking is that when the update drops they will have new offers and I’m not sure if those new offers can coincide with the current offers.

I don’t think this applies to special offers I’ve never seen special offers stacking before.
    So, we’ve gone from you saying the update is several months away to saying a post revealed the true date is 3 days away to now saying you are not sure and are guessing just like the rest of us.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post

This is just a weird situation all around. CoC twitter said they are working on getting the update ready, yet these special offers showed up. I donít know if theyíd put out update packs while these ones are still there. But normally there are special offers with each update, but thereís already offers there.

But with the Twitter tweet, I just canít see them waiting another full week to drop the update

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #268
    What I’m thinking is that when the update drops they will have new offers and I’m not sure if those new offers can coincide with the current offers.
    Why on earth might they not?

I don’t think this applies to special offers I’ve never seen special offers stacking before.
    Perhaps you should try looking at offers then?

There are two there right now. I have frequently seen more than one at once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    So, we’ve gone from you saying the update is several months away to saying a post revealed the true date is 3 days away to now saying you are not sure and are guessing just like the rest of us.
    Wrong I never said that the update is concretely releasing in several months, I said that there is a possibility due to all the bugs and glitches that are finally starting to actually surface now to the public that were known by me previously and had people doubt me.

I tend to lean towards the less optimistic side of updates in terms of time frames so I always go for the latest time frame.

And now I’m not just guessing like the rest of us I gave you guys 5 to 6 days that it could drop in in the next 13 days that this month will be around in.

Not even Darian knows when the update will drop, so how can you expect me to know a hundred percent, but the estimate that I gave is an estimate that I haven’t seen anybody give directly, I’ve seen pieces and bits but I tried to put it together using this info, to help us get an estimate.

Not sure what is worse: waiting in the clouds or waiting for a blue sky.