Page 7 of 80 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Update!!!

Pro Member
    Well just looked when the season end is itís 6 days 20 hrs from now. Be surprised if update was dropped before then as the Legend players itís meant to be helping going to be mighty fed up if robbed of a PB hitting 6k cups etc etc cos the season ends early.
    So I would think next week?

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181
    Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    ...No, I have zero control over when the update launches. Me being online isn't an indication that the update is coming. It just means I'm doing my duties as a Community Manager to check in on how...you guessed it...the Community is doing.

If you want to direct your enthusiasm, that's why Game Lead Eino is in the videos with me. HE'S the guy we need to bring torches and pitchforks for. Who's with me?????
    And I just fell off my chair laughing out loud. I'm amused how Darian the magician is diverting our attention by throwing himself and Eino under the bus. Speaking of pitchforks, I also play Hay Day casually and there's no mystery about one of creative minds designing the game because she appeared in several Developer's Q&A videos and update videos published by Supercell. She is Camilla, the HD Game Designer who drives the creative vision, IMO.

Who is the CoC Game Designer and what does he or she look like? Supercell hasn't share this information yet.

---
    Lynn
    June 17, 2019
    Last edited by LynnK2015; June 17th, 2019 at 08:51 AM.
    What the hell?
    The L bunny is elusive as the Scarlet Pimpernel.
    Yet many farms heard recently the toll of the bell.
    Thank you so much sweet Supercell.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...cussion-Thread

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #63
    Quote Originally Posted by LynnK2015 View Post
    And I just fell off my chair laughing out loud. I'm amused how Darian the magician is diverting our attention by throwing himself and Eino under the bus. Speaking of pitchforks, I also play Hay Day casually and there's no mystery about one of creative minds designing the game because she appeared in several Developer's Q&A videos and update videos published by Supercell. She is Cami, the HD Game Designer who drives creative vision, IMO.

Who is the CoC Game Designer and what does he or she look like? Supercell hasn't share this information yet.

---
    Lynn
    June 17, 2019

Eino is actually not just the team lead but he's also one of the designers. But all of the team leads, whether it's Hay Day, Boom, Royale, Brawl, etc. they're all very hands on in our games. The title "Lead" doesn't mean sitting on a lofty throne, directing minions to do their design bidding. It's just that Eino isn't very camera shy so he willingly (or sometimes unwillingly) will be dragged onscreen with me for our update vids.

Camilla "Cami" isn't the Hay Day lead, but she's also an incredibly amazing person at Supercell.
    AKA Tank Puppy

ďIn ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this.Ē
    Terry Pratchett

It's not coming today.
    Did we can use it like official answer? To go do own things?

The title "Lead" doesn't mean sitting on a lofty throne, directing minions to do their design bidding.
    No, that title is community manager...

Now mush minion mush.

Eino is actually not just the team lead but he's also one of the designers. But all of the team leads, whether it's Hay Day, Boom, Royale, Brawl, etc. they're all very hands on in our games. The title "Lead" doesn't mean sitting on a lofty throne, directing minions to do their design bidding. It's just that Eino isn't very camera shy so he willingly (or sometimes unwillingly) will be dragged onscreen with me for our update vids.

Camilla "Cami" isn't the Hay Day lead, but she's also an incredibly amazing person at Supercell.
    Can we expect update this week or next week. I am not asking for date but week😑

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181
    ...Camilla "Cami" isn't the Hay Day lead, but she's also an incredibly amazing person at Supercell.
    Per videos published by Supercell, Stefan is the HD Game Lead who worked previously on Team CoC. Oh, the knowledge we may learn from reading the in-game credits.

BTW, Cami wrote an insightful post about game inflation a few years ago. She was discussing about the escalating price of decorations in Hay Day, but we Clashers may apply her insight to overflowing gold and elixer.

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...=1#post6835004

---
    Lynn
    June 17, 2019
    Last edited by LynnK2015; June 17th, 2019 at 09:05 AM.
    What the hell?
    The L bunny is elusive as the Scarlet Pimpernel.
    Yet many farms heard recently the toll of the bell.
    Thank you so much sweet Supercell.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...cussion-Thread

Quote Originally Posted by MasterEdy View Post
    Nobodyís forcing you to read them
    If you are like me you just read them for the fun of it, get to see people's wild reactions and guesses.
    Clashing at Adult Empire

@Darian veli/bhai/brother/bror/broer/brodir/brat/btatr/frat/frato :-P

So kind of you to let us know it's not today, or I wud b curiously looking for and waiting for it today. Can you be kind enough to let us know tentatively when it may come. We r not going to hold you against it. Just asking "tentative" please, storages r so full. If can't give tentative then not coming ToMor ? If u no reply. Means it's coming ToMor :-P

Quote Originally Posted by Bbeehhaappyy View Post
    Did we can use it like official answer? To go do own things?
    I too know that may be an official answer from Darian that update is not dropping today.
    But my heart is not ready to accept that and still hoping that update will drop today