Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Maxed TH12: Staying in Legend?

Maxed TH12: Staying in Legend?

My question is for maxed or almost maxed TH12. With the limit of daily loot available in the next update, do you plan to stay in Legend or drop?

I feel that many maxed TH12 will drop under 4900 until they are maxed again. So I'm currently dropping under 4500 (at least) in case the clouds gets moved from Legend down to Titan 1. But I wonder about other players.
    Wanna see your clan performances during CWL? Easily grab stats with SCS !
    ===>More info on the official thread <===

Near 4500 range, with 2 Th12 accounts. Waiting for update to farm hero's.

Will push in my main account, once hero's are maxed again
    Th 13 Accounts 70/70/50/20||70/70/50/20||70/70/50/20||29/50/42>43/9>10

I'm staying at Titan 2.
    With new upgrades and Clan Games soon, the attack limit is too restricting for me.

Staying Low until my Heroes & Spells are Maxed first

Limits like fear are often just an illusion
    I got two not maxed TH12s,so I plan to stay in crystal-master to farm until I get maxed.Once maxed I will push to legends.

Wanna join a Competitive all TH13 Champs 1 war clan?Click here

Was a all-but-walls maxed Th12 at 5200 cups just 4 days ago. Dropped to 4700 now. Based on the number of people dumping trophies on my base, I don’t think i’m the only one. Too much uncertainty about loot in Legends.

I figure it’s better to be a big fish in a little pond, than a little fish in a big pond so decided to move. I can always go back once I’m maxed. I don’t have the resources or desire to gem to the top, so why compete at the moment? It’s not going to be a game of skill when the update starts. It will be a game of resources and speed to get to max early.

Forum Master
    I'm sitting at 5138. I expect to put all 3 heroes down for upgrades right away, which means that my base woun't be able to defend very well and probably get pushed out of Legends on day one.

I expect that the rest of the season will pass with me trying to acquire resources for the next hero upgrade..

/Affront
    TH13-70/69/50/19|BH9| Farm with US | full stats

I've dropped back into T1, had been farming lower Legends and will wait for feedback on the new system before deciding to go back up, for now I'll stay in 4900-5000 range until the August season.

Ive 3 th12s, max and mid level both in legends, under 5300.

Third 12 is newish in t1.

No plans but looking forward to take it as it comes and see what happens.
    Proud spammer of troops, spells, & heroes.

Quote Originally Posted by Affront View Post
    I'm sitting at 5138. I expect to put all 3 heroes down for upgrades right away, which means that my base woun't be able to defend very well and probably get pushed out of Legends on day one.

I expect that the rest of the season will pass with me trying to acquire resources for the next hero upgrade..

/Affront
    Your base in legends will have heroes awake to defend eben if they are upgrading.

Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post

• Can my Heroes defend my base even if they're upgrading?
      • YES!!!!! Because we take a snapshot of your base, defending will function just like Clan Wars.

I don't plan to have any heroes upgrading, I'll just hammer or book them as and when but yes I plan to stay in legends, my plan is to get my best month in while everyone else is upgrading heroes.