Thread: I want to share an idea for update

I want to share an idea for update

I think you should update that in challenges there will be season back for builder base also , and one more thing please change rewards every month in challenges like in one month there rewards are hammerw then in second there will magic spell like that

hammers will only be available in the cwl league shop

i agree the bb could get a bit more love than runes in the gold pass

I agree with u guys.

Good Idea

This is a good idea in many ways. I would love a builder Base season bank. However there is a problem with that. You donít actually loot gold and elixir. You get it in bonuses although you could make that work. I do think that there should be a second final gold pass reward with the Hero Skin that could be hammer of heroes. I know this seems OP but it goes with the hero theme and that would be a great incentive for people to buy the gold pass. I mean I buy the gold pass anyways and I know tons of people who would if they could also get a hammer.

Quote Originally Posted by willjacquin View Post
    This is a good idea in many ways. I would love a builder Base season bank. However there is a problem with that. You don’t actually loot gold and elixir. You get it in bonuses although you could make that work. I do think that there should be a second final gold pass reward with the Hero Skin that could be hammer of heroes. I know this seems OP but it goes with the hero theme and that would be a great incentive for people to buy the gold pass. I mean I buy the gold pass anyways and I know tons of people who would if they could also get a hammer.
    Hammers, according to Darian, are limited to clan war leagues. I can see why people would want them in pass or even games, but I don't see it happening.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22