Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Clan Name Change!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SifaVision View Post
    Sorry I'm not supporting. I think allowing clan name change would create unnecessary hassle, you wouldn't even recognise the bookmarked clans if many of them changed names.

And even if they made it a limited time - like once only - feature, we would then see all those "plz need second name change" threads that we used to see before additional name changes were possible.
    If a clan changes it's name, will the names of it's members also change? Don't you think you got enough memory that you could remember atleast the names of a few only?

Even if you can't still human brain is capable to recognise stuff if the eye catches it. You will surely not be facing hassles.

Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    Sorry. Don't see it as a must. Nice to have. Maybe.
    That's the point. Even if cannot guarantee results still it will make some impact on SC and influence the decision positively.

This request is been made since 'Ancient CoC Era' but now is the time to implement it.

Quote Originally Posted by MayhemWarLord View Post
    This can help the MIGHT to turn into MUST.
    No, it won't. The forums get flooded with this request every week. Again, supercell knows people want it. One more thread on this subject isnt going to make them consider it more.
    https://forum-content.supercell.com/signaturepics/sigpic1628699_2.gif
    | TH11 | BK 44 | AQ 45 | GW 16 |

Quote Originally Posted by SifaVision View Post
    Sorry I'm not supporting. I think allowing clan name change would create unnecessary hassle, you wouldn't even recognise the bookmarked clans if many of them changed names.

And even if they made it a limited time - like once only - feature, we would then see all those "plz need second name change" threads that we used to see before additional name changes were possible.

all your points are valid... but if its unessasary hassle then why allow yo change your in game name....

did people moan that you got one free in game name change and asked for more.. no? it allowed all the dedicated people who stuck it out with bad names to change them... 5 years ago everyone was called 'YOU'.

Super Cell got purchased by soft bank.... soft bank want return in their investment.. thats why shop is flooded by book purchases there is a season pass and gem time has been reduced for you to gem... ive spent more on this game in past 3 months than i did for 4 years.. why because it entices you in.

lets say there is 20 thousand clans put there that are willing to use 500 gems for a a clan name change... thats guranteed profit for a short coding project.

Fact is so many people request it they need to do it soon before everyone drops of the game to play the new 'craze' otherwise they wont maximise the revenue potential...

I bet you more work was done to change the UI for the warden than to simply allow clan name change... they have the code for normal in game change so all they need is few simple tweeks ans we there.

Forum Champion
    Here is a quote from Darian, the S.C. Community Manager, from an AMA on Reddit in March of this year about clan name changes:

The team is aware of this request. There are no current plans to implement this in-game just yet. They haven't officially ruled it out, but it's a definite "not at this time."

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdome757 View Post
    Here is a quote from Darian, the S.C. Community Manager, from an AMA on Reddit in March of this year about clan name changes:

The team is aware of this request. There are no current plans to implement this in-game just yet. They haven't officially ruled it out, but it's a definite "not at this time."

more we discuss it and more people back it then the more of an issue it is that needs fixing.

Forum Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by sithishjedi View Post
    more we discuss it and more people back it then the more of an issue it is that needs fixing.
    I didn’t post that to dissuade you but rather to show you the most recent (March 2019) statement made by S.C. concerning this topic. I think they should allow a one time or gem purchased clan name change. I’d not be surprised to see such a feature in the future. But this is a very old and dead horse you are beating. Talk about all you like, that’s what these forums are for, but trust me when I say that S.C. knows of the want for a clan name change.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdome757 View Post
    I didn’t post that to dissuade you but rather to show you the most recent (March 2019) statement made by S.C. concerning this topic. I think they should allow a one time or gem purchased clan name change. I’d not be surprised to see such a feature in the future. But this is a very old and dead horse you are beating. Talk about all you like, that’s what these forums are for, but trust me when I say that S.C. knows of the want for a clan name change.

fair enough dude. but like I said.... its more for my boy. I just wanna change it to what he wants 😂 surely a mod can help a father out here

Fresh Spawn

Clan Name Change

Quote Originally Posted by sithishjedi View Post
    Hi all,

I would be very pleased if we had the abilty as clan leaders to do a one time name change.

I have ad my clan since 2013 and worked hard in getting the log great and growing it.

My son who ive given the clan to hates its name and actually gets teased and bullied about it in school. He has tried to make his own clan but can not grow it as its not a high lvl clan with a big win to loss ratio.

Can we not implement this simple change.

If a moderator can reach out and change my clan name to make my son happy that will make my day..

thanks all
    I have been suggesting the option of clan change for a long time. Sometimes we tend create a clan names that might not be very appealing. We really need this feature. Supercell can try to give us the option to change the name at least ONCE.

Quote Originally Posted by Xena0929 View Post
    I have been suggesting the option of clan change for a long time. Sometimes we tend create a clan names that might not be very appealing. We really need this feature. Supercell can try to give us the option to change the name at least ONCE.
    have you had much positivity on the subject?