Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Clan Name Change!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Barnacles View Post
    No reason not to implement this change, not to mention, you can even make it a pay for feature. Supercell could then potentially make more money on the game. I had been in an Australian group for a bit and we were looking to take on a more international presence, we often found members from outside of Australia didn't want to join an Australian named group not to mention, groups who are level 10+ that have a typo in their clan names or an emoji that isn't visible.
    also more people discuss issues aches and pains the better chance you have on getting something changed otherwise it gets put on the back burner

Why players need/want it is obvious, and Supercell has already stated they're aware of the interest, but at this time it's not a priority idea to them.

It may be developed in the future, but at this time they do not have any plans to add it to the game.

Level 18
    - 6,103/18,500| Master I
    BloodyIrishman - TH12 [Level 205] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

Itís Stupidcell, thatís why. They want more money yet they could not think of this simple opportunity - to change the clan name in exchange for gems, may they be set for 1000, 3000 or much higher. This would generate extra bonus for them, probably enough for their lifetime retirement.

Quote Originally Posted by Petgoat View Post
    Itís Stupidcell, thatís why. They want more money yet they could not think of this simple opportunity - to change the clan name in exchange for gems, may they be set for 1000, 3000 or much higher. This would generate extra bonus for them, probably enough for their lifetime retirement.
    I agree... heck id pay to change it lol just to keep my child happy

what i find very annoying is the fact SC support keep closing my conversation without answering... its rude and shows a lack of sympothy. But if my clan was Gay Angles the change is instant...... amazing

Quote Originally Posted by sithishjedi View Post
    what i find very annoying is the fact SC support keep closing my conversation without answering... its rude and shows a lack of sympothy. But if my clan was Gay Angles the change is instant...... amazing
    If you continue to harass support you're likely to get your access to support blocked entirely and then if you actually needed them for something they haven't already answered you won't have any other options.

Level 18
    - 6,103/18,500| Master I
    BloodyIrishman - TH12 [Level 205] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

Quote Originally Posted by sithishjedi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Petgoat View Post
    It’s Stupidcell, that’s why. They want more money yet they could not think of this simple opportunity - to change the clan name in exchange for gems, may they be set for 1000, 3000 or much higher. This would generate extra bonus for them, probably enough for their lifetime retirement.
    What both of you fail to see is the sticky in this section.
    Support has better things to do, than to answer all of those questions, already answered. And if SC (way to go namecalling there, makes your post just so much... worse) would see an quick and easy way to implement this, it would already be ingame I guess. Currently clannames are changed manually.

Sticky is stating btw:

Frequently Requested Ideas

Below are ideas submitted by users for Supercell to consider. It does not imply they are being worked on. Please do a forum search before starting new feature requests, especially if they are listed below.

Major Additions:

• Rename Clan

I agree.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyPC View Post
    People have been asking for this for years. Supercell knows about this idea and they will implement it if and when they want.
    Totally. I think that people should not request things thatís SC already knows about. I do feel bad for his son but he can just as easily put up with a little teasing. Itís a video game. It doesnít fully matter.

This idea / request has been running since the clan wars have been launched for the first time. I can try to get Supercell to know this idea / requestfor a future implement.If the change of name for several more times, then the change of the clan will not be ruled out, and more if the whole community has asked for it. Just give them a time.
    This idea / request has been running since the clan wars have been launched for the first time. I can try to get Supercell to know this idea / idea for a future implement.If the change of name for several more times, then the change of the clan will not be ruled out, and more if the whole community has asked for it. Just give them a time.
    Last edited by JuanEAP1; June 18th, 2019 at 03:16 AM.
    If you are very curious and want to see my village (do not ask why) you can see my status

Quote Originally Posted by Luicetarro View Post
    What both of you fail to see is the sticky in this section.
    Support has better things to do, than to answer all of those questions, already answered. And if SC (way to go namecalling there, makes your post just so much... worse) would see an quick and easy way to implement this, it would already be ingame I guess. Currently clannames are changed manually.

Sticky is stating btw:

Frequently Requested Ideas

Below are ideas submitted by users for Supercell to consider. It does not imply they are being worked on. Please do a forum search before starting new feature requests, especially if they are listed below.

Major Additions:

• Rename Clan

Not about support having better things to do.. this is a forum about suggestions to improve the user experiance of a game... what you think is more likely to be implemented... an idea that somone raised once that never got raised again or an idea that keeps coming up time and time again with an actual following of people who agree it should be done for a multitude of reasons.

more we put it in their face the morw they speak about it and the it increases the chances of it actually ever being looked at.

heck they changed the wardens image for the worse when not a single person asked for it.... why not focus on things people actuallllly are requesting in the community........