Thread: Not sure what to do :(

Not sure what to do :(

Iíve been in a clan for over a year now and I enjoyed it when I first joined, everyone was happy getting along and this recent cwl has broke some members apart, people arguing causing them to leave. As a co, Iím friends with the leader, he has helped me so much of growing to be a better clasher. I donít want to leave as Iíll feel bad for ditching and that and move on. Please help of what I should do.

How can we say? Do you still have a good group left? Then stay and recruit. If not, look for a clan to join together. Was the leader part of the problem, may be time to move on. Bottom line, search your feelings you must. It's a game. Not a long term relationship. Go with what doesn't cause you stress.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Leader needs to learn how to not let cwl ef up a clan... just sayin tis... a challenge all clans face,,,,move on...enjoy the game
    Last edited by BloodPurchased; June 17th, 2019 at 01:08 PM.

Forum Elder
    I too was in a clan with a friend of mine, and the clan crashed and i left. We're still friends. Nothing wrong with you wanting to be happy.

Forum Elder
    Hi Seany. I get your frustration.
    I gave up leadership of our clan around 6 months ago, with a view to moving on.
    The clan was simply headed in a different direction to where I wanted to go.
    I could have kicked, and kept hold of a then level 11 clan, but decided it was my problem, not theirs.

6 months later, I am still there.
    Each time I mention leaving, I get talked around.. cant do war without me.. things are gonna change.. etc, etc.
    Sounds about where you are at mate.

What I did to offset the frustration..
    We have an alt clan that used to do cwl for the lower halls before 30v came about.
    I have several accounts, so I moved the lower ones there and do 1 man wars.
    Nothing is changing with the main clan, but at least I have the chance to do my own stuff.

Maybe, as others have said, you should move on. So should I.
    But cutting the ties is easier said than done, i realise that all too well.
    Do what is best for yourself mate. If hanging around is dragging you down, then go for it. Deep breath and hit that red button.
    Last edited by joshsgrandad; June 18th, 2019 at 10:00 AM.

Fresh Spawn
    I recently lost my clan to a hot head.... she starting kicking all the veterans who worked long and hard... To build a great clan. Hereís our new one WoodStock 2.0😎♣️

Fresh Spawn
    We recently had a similar problem in my clan but our leader decided to leave and pass the torch on and now the clan in thriving again so it will just depend if you are still having fun in the clan. If you always are not looking forward to new messages in clan chat it may be a good sign that your time in the clan is over.

You need to be happy where you are and itís a game to enjoy.
    You havenít actually mentioned your reasons for wanting to leave but did mention other members argued over CWL.
    Have a chat with the Leader and see if the direction of the clan suits you. If not, time to move on.

Pro Member
    Maybe as a Co you could help out more within the Clan starting with Recruitment to fill the spots left after your CWL

Forum Legend
    My brother got me into Clash of Clans many years ago.. Iím not in his clan anymore and we are still brothers :-)

Move on, if you are not comfortable in a clan.

/Affront