Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Supercell Id hack

Supercell Id hack

Im not sure why but i didnt give leader to anyone and i and all my players were kicked by a random guy. however, the leader account didn’t receive a kick message but was out of the clan when i logged in the moment. I THINK THAT SOMEONE IS HACKING LEADER BECAUSE OUR CLAN IS (redacted by forum moderator) CLAN THAT RAVAGES NORSK GLOBAL. It is very sad to lose a clan like this, i am Kloom and i would like moderaters to investigate in the issue. Clan is #(redacted) and my tag is #(redacted). I will post more photos and prove that i amleader of clan in future replies. Please investigate on this problem. Thanks
    Last edited by Cowslips; June 16th, 2019 at 10:40 AM. Reason: Removing personal information

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Teinc6 View Post
    Im not sure why but i didnt give leader to anyone and i and all my players were kicked by a random guy. however, the leader account didn’t receive a kick message but was out of the clan when i logged in the moment. I THINK THAT SOMEONE IS HACKING LEADER BECAUSE OUR CLAN IS (redacted by forum moderator) CLAN THAT RAVAGES NORSK GLOBAL. It is very sad to lose a clan like this, i am Kloom and i would like moderaters to investigate in the issue. Clan is #(redacted) and my tag is #(redacted). I will post more photos and prove that i amleader of clan in future replies. Please investigate on this problem. Thanks
    I'm sorry to hear of your problem.

Unfortunately you misunderstand the role of forum moderators; we do not have access to game files and do not undertake investigations of that nature.

If you do post images, please be aware of forum rule 1; naming and shaming is not allowed on the forum.

You need to contact Supercell Support about this issue.

Hay Day level 182 (main farm) - I have seven others!

I am posting imgur pictures to prove i am leader of clan. I didnt pass anyone to leader i swear.
    http://imgur.com/ZAAUpXL
    http://imgur.com/NhMUpWc
    http://imgur.com/n8FosIq

Quote Originally Posted by Cowslips View Post
    I'm sorry to hear of your problem.

Unfortunately you misunderstand the role of forum moderators; we do not have access to game files and do not undertake investigations of that nature.

If you do post images, please be aware of forum rule 1; naming and shaming is not allowed on the forum.

You need to contact Supercell Support about this issue.
    Well supercell help doesnt work because the auto response always gets the wrong thing and always repeats.

are you sure that you havent shared your village and no one had acces to your device and email accounts?

No i dont.

Sounds like someone has hold your device long enough in their hands to kick all members and leave the clan.

Hmm... I only log in scid with my devices and they are all at home and are mine... Id guess the lock makes them unable to hack my device again? Or can they?

Quote Originally Posted by Teinc6 View Post
    Hmm... I only log in scid with my devices and they are all at home and are mine... Id guess the lock makes them unable to hack my device again? Or can they?
    no one know what happened to your villages. the most likeliest reasons because this happen: shared village or device or email details or email details on suspicious websites.
    Last edited by wotanwaton; June 17th, 2019 at 01:57 PM.