Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Please Answer This Question ... It's Regarding New Legend league OBS system

  1. #1

    Please Answer This Question ... It's Regarding New Legend league OBS system

    I am just imagining this... One the 1st day of new legend league system all engineer,th10 and below will thrown out of legends... obvious reason they can't won enough cups that they will lose in defence..

    suppose there is 14 people in legends ... among them 5 are not maxed or mid th12.. they are .. th11,engineer base, and th10 n below ..in the new system they will be thrown out on 1st day i am guessing..

    now on 2nd day 9 people left..each have 8 attacks.. They Are A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H,I,
    A will attack B to I.. B will attack A,C to I ... as follows

    circumstances 1... all 9 are good attackers always all do 3 star... nobody gains nothing (most obvious that's not going to happen)

    circumstances 2... 5 of them good attacker +defender 4 are not that good

    in this circumstances those 4 will drop below 5000 (4900-5000 still a legend)and those 5 will become 5000+
    now the system will match those 4 will play against each other ((( whoever managed to pass 5000 will stay for next season n those will stay below 5000 will join titan 1 nxt season n those fall below 4900 will join titan1 on that season n have to re reach legends )))) n all those 5 will play against each other..n the new players that will appear from titans (guessing 5 here) and then again they will compete and few will stay over 5000+n few will drop below 5000 cause (cause in order to rise u need cups from others..)

    as the legend league is not consist of 14 players its more than 200,000 players there are lot of people


    • If season reset still be the thing i am thinking over time legend league will be consist of very few people...cause the number of players will rise above 5000 will deduct equal no of people under 5000 more or less ...if all do equal damage all will stay at 5000 ,some new people will join legend league sooner or later (from titans) they will pull down legends so they can fit in there.. and that might fix clouds in titans too and legends will be consist of very few peoples




    • if they remove season reset it will be cause more problems like gap between players over 5000 ..



    am i missing something??
    please kindly help me just want to know about this....obvious reason because of curiosity ...

    *********This is just a question ******* Don't spread Hate in comments ...Thank You
    Last edited by RishiSengupta; 4 Weeks Ago at 09:54 AM. Reason: Little correction of values

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    94
    I read your post three times, but am unable to see what your point or question is... But two things:
    Firstly: The ones that drop below 5000 (once in legend) are not only matched against those above, they are matched from a pool of players above and below 5000. (I believe somewhere in this forum the margin is around 600 cups, but not sure).
    Secondly: You mention a pool of 10 players, it will be thousands...

  3. #3
    Player who dropped to Titan can pushed back to Legend easily since they don't have attack limit

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by 3Lima View Post
    I read your post three times, but am unable to see what your point or question is... But two things:
    Firstly: The ones that drop below 5000 (once in legend) are not only matched against those above, they are matched from a pool of players above and below 5000. (I believe somewhere in this forum the margin is around 600 cups, but not sure).
    Secondly: You mention a pool of 10 players, it will be thousands...

    The ones that drop below 5000 (once in legend) are not only matched against those above, they are matched from a pool of players above and below 5000. ------i said those drop below 5000 will matched against each other cause " they enter in that new sign up opt in thing " And they will not match with titan 1 4900 people cause they didn't
    enter in that new sign up opt in thing " ... why will they match with 5000+ people they already compete with them and they failed to survive there..is not it?? like cwl if you fall down to champion 1 to champion 2 u will compete with champ 2 people n regain position for champ 1 becoming stronger n wiser version of urself ...

  5. #5
    Pro Member Ocube06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Look behind you!
    Posts
    726
    A thread already exist regarding your issues... Post there

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by GrandWarden72 View Post
    Player who dropped to Titan can pushed back to Legend easily since they don't have attack limit
    yup i mention that thing they can come back too ,,but if with the same skill level they will be thrown back out of legends... until n unless they evolve a as a better attacker n defender...

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Ocube06 View Post
    A thread already exist regarding your issues... Post there
    my question is different from that.. and if it's same question i am sure MOD will merged it soon ... all i need the clearance of this doubt

  8. #8
    Player who dropped to Titan can easily push back to legend since they don't have attack limit, while the other player who winning can keep pushing higher. As long as this game have active player Legend League will never losing player. Currently, there is many player who don't want push to Legend because they hate clouding for hours. I'm pretty sure after OBS update many player will start pushing to Legend

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by GrandWarden72 View Post
    Player who dropped to Titan can easily push back to legend since they don't have attack limit, while the other player who winning can keep pushing higher. As long as this game have active player Legend League will never losing player. Currently, there is many player who don't want push to Legend because they hate clouding for hours. I'm pretty sure after OBS update many player will start pushing to Legend
    i know titans don't have attack limits and they can push anytime... but the question is about... will the number of people in LEGENDS become lower than it have currently... currently it have near 200,000 people will it become less or remains same or increase ??

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by RishiSengupta View Post
    yup i mention that thing they can come back too ,,but if with the same skill level they will be thrown back out of legends... until n unless they evolve a as a better attacker n defender...
    It's pretty different, in Legend League you will have same number of attack and defense, so only the best will stand. While in Titan you can have much more number of attack than defense, as long as you can score 1-2 stars, you can back to legend ( and dropped again in next day lol )

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •