Thread: What trophy range has the best dark elixir loot?

Fresh Spawn

What trophy range has the best dark elixir loot?

I am a Town Hall 10 and currently in Gold League. All my walls, defenses, elixir troops and spells (in laboratory) are maxed. However, my heroes are not maxed, my dark troops and dark spells (in lab) arw not maxed.* I need dark elixir and Gold League is not enough to keep my 2 builders busy upgrading my heroes, and laboratory upgrading dark troops/spells. Do you know which trophy range I should go to for better dark elixir loot? And what army should I use? Thank you in advance.

*BK at level 28, AQ at level 28. None of my dark spells are at max level for lab level 8, only hogs are maxed in the lab..

Centennial Club
    mass miners + 4 heal 1 rage in crystal 3 is by far the best

Fresh Spawn
    Thanks, I'll give it a try.

Route 8, in the pokemon grass, next to a cyndaquil
    Quote Originally Posted by desdoran View Post
    I am a Town Hall 10 and currently in Gold League. All my walls, defenses, elixir troops and spells (in laboratory) are maxed. However, my heroes are not maxed, my dark troops and dark spells (in lab) arw not maxed.* I need dark elixir and Gold League is not enough to keep my 2 builders busy upgrading my heroes, and laboratory upgrading dark troops/spells. Do you know which trophy range I should go to for better dark elixir loot? And what army should I use? Thank you in advance.

*BK at level 28, AQ at level 28. None of my dark spells are at max level for lab level 8, only hogs are maxed in the lab..
    would say close to masters league, but still in crystal, so lets say crystal 1 or high crystal 2

I like to farm on the edge where leagues overlap. For example 2500-2600 trophies is both crystal 1 and masters 3. From my experience this is the void where dead bases go and can be found in abundance.