Thread: Legends league

Fresh Spawn

Legends league

I liked the legends league rework ,I have a new idea what if after daily 8 attacks in the league day the further attacks will only give like fixed amount of trophy and loot like 5 trophies and like less amount of loot after u done with those 8 attacks ,coz in clan games we can't finish points with 8 attacks and someone like me like to finish clan games asap ,so this r my thoughts. Just as idea

Quote Originally Posted by Shravu View Post
    I liked the legends league rework ,I have a new idea what if after daily 8 attacks in the league day the further attacks will only give like fixed amount of trophy and loot like 5 trophies and like less amount of loot after u done with those 8 attacks ,coz in clan games we can't finish points with 8 attacks and someone like me like to finish clan games asap ,so this r my thoughts. Just as idea
    Because then legends still becomes about who has the most time to stay online. The number of attacks per day needs to remain fixed so that it's 100% skill based and not about who can stay online longest. Better idea would be you can do your 8 attacks for trophies and loot, and then any attacks after that reward no trophies or loot. That way you can still attack for clan games and season challenges without turning it into pay to win
    Last edited by Phoenix1027; June 16th, 2019 at 06:16 AM.
    https://forum-content.supercell.com/signaturepics/sigpic1628699_2.gif
    | TH11 | BK 44 | AQ 45 | GW 16 |

Fresh Spawn
    Hmm ,true that would be appropriate ,but bonus loot can be taken with 5 * loot ,that way won't hurt to do raids .

How about we see how it goes? It may work out better than you think. There will be plenty of complaints after the update is released im sure. Historically speaking They always tweak things after they release new content. Im sure this will be no different. After they see how it goes in sure there will be minor changes. There was with clan wars, clan games, and even clan war league. I'm sure there will be changes with gold pass at some point and in the future changes to the new project blue skies.

Quote Originally Posted by bobkoch1984 View Post
    How about we see how it goes? It may work out better than you think. There will be plenty of complaints after the update is released im sure. Historically speaking They always tweak things after they release new content. Im sure this will be no different. After they see how it goes in sure there will be minor changes. There was with clan wars, clan games, and even clan war league. I'm sure there will be changes with gold pass at some point and in the future changes to the new project blue skies.
    I'm not happy to can't play more than 8 attacks if I want to stay in Legends, there's no need to wait after update to see it 😂, maybe they can give us 1 attack every hour, only for loot, with a maximum stock of 2 like the daily star bonus, I think it would be great.