Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Self-Match Clans - A loophole left unchecked

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    You won't. SC virtually never respond in this forum. Even in General it would be very unlikely.

But here it is I believe more or less a matter of policy to not respond, because if they respond to one idea, they would have to respond to all.
    that makes tons of sense now....

certainly explains certain things that appear to be moderators running cover so sc doesn't have to face the 800lb gorilla in the room (on various topics in the general forum)
    Last edited by HonoraryGoblin; July 6th, 2019 at 03:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    You won't. SC virtually never respond in this forum. Even in General it would be very unlikely.

But here it is I believe more or less a matter of policy to not respond, because if they respond to one idea, they would have to respond to all.
    That makes sense, but you as mod knows if they are aware of this?

Because if they know, or they don't care ou they know a way to fix it and isn't a point keeping the topic alive.

@MajorJohnson ty for all your work to put this together, really sad to see what ppl do to get this money of win streak, hope SC found a way to fix it , but I won't hold my breath over it since they probably don't care about....

Th12 only war clan Brotherhood #8VYLVJJ2

Quote Originally Posted by WerewolfXS View Post
    That makes sense, but you as mod knows if they are aware of this?

Because if they know, or they don't care ou they know a way to fix it and isn't a point keeping the topic alive.

@MajorJohnson ty for all your work to put this together, really sad to see what ppl do to get this money of win streak, hope SC found a way to fix it , but I won't hold my breath over it since they probably don't care about....
    Thank you for the kind words though I often think it's more of a case of being buried among the endless sea of posts and going unnoticed rather than knowing and not caring.
    Engineered for success---Engineered to win---Winning is life---Tiger Blood

Supercell enforcing fair play? Let's stop Self-Match Clans https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...left-unchecked

I think at the beginning there was some apathy because a lot of people didn't (and still may not) know how pervasive it is.

I haven't tried self matching in a month. Maybe something was done behind the scenes. They certainly are aware of this thread now. Whether they "care" is another issue entirely.

Wow, Been playing for 4 years + .

Didn't knew about this loophole being used by war streak clans.

FWA/OL works in the same way, May they don't want to fix the streak issue as it would effect FWA/Ol community and its a strong community with a Voice

Everytime, someone posts something aganist FWA/Ol clans, it gets Hounded by Fresh Spawns of guess who..

and +1 rep for a detailed thread @Major
    Last edited by helldestroyer; July 18th, 2019 at 04:33 AM.
    Th 12 AccountsThe Bhairava>65/65/40||Akhand Bharat>65/65/40||Surgical Strike>20/30>31/37>38

Quote Originally Posted by helldestroyer View Post
    Wow, Been playing for 4 years + .

Didn't knew about this loophole being used by war streak clans.

FWA/OL works in the same way, May they don't want to fix the streak issue as it would effect FWA/Ol community and its a strong community with a Voice

Everytime, someone posts something aganist FWA/Ol clans, it gets Hounded by Fresh Spawns of guess who..

and +1 rep for a detailed thread @Major
    Actually this doesn't affect FWA clans at all. FWA clans are good for the game as a whole, there are plenty of players who are happy playing in FWA clans. The difference between them is the a player in a FWA clan isn't going to be changing clans often so whatever they meet is within the normal matching rules.

You could distinguish a self-match clan from a regular clan but you can't distinguish a FWA clan from a regular clan.
    Last edited by MajorJohnson; July 22nd, 2019 at 10:04 AM.

Supercell enforcing fair play? Let's stop Self-Match Clans https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...left-unchecked

lol, just came across this galadon video where he prominently features such a clan in his strange but true episodes.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxmgTE0Wx7o around the 7:30 minute mark

Thanks so much Mandy, for reviving this thread, as I had missed it completely (not visiting this sub much anymore).
    Thanks even more MJ, HG and all for that discussion.
    Indeed, maybe IFR is the best place to get visibility from the devs in this forum, as discussed often, yet not getting any feedback.

Now this is out there... Not new really but public now, more than ever before.
    Another ranking that lost its meaningfulness (didnít have any for me for the last few years already )

Quote Originally Posted by PaluEF View Post
    Thanks so much Mandy, for reviving this thread, as I had missed it completely (not visiting this sub much anymore).
    Thanks even more MJ, HG and all for that discussion.
    Indeed, maybe IFR is the best place to get visibility from the devs in this forum, as discussed often, yet not getting any feedback.

Now this is out there... Not new really but public now, more than ever before.
    Another ranking that lost its meaningfulness (didn’t have any for me for the last few years already )
    I thought it might receive more visibility if I put it in my signature. I've been keeping an eye out for Darian to have read this but no avail, he quoted me directly last week which means he he doesn't see signatures (I can't see them either when I'm on my tablet).

Quote Originally Posted by MajorJohnson View Post
    I thought it might receive more visibility if I put it in my signature. I've been keeping an eye out for Darian to have read this but no avail, he quoted me directly last week which means he he doesn't see signatures (I can't see them either when I'm on my tablet).
    Select use desktop site when on your tablet.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22