Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Max defence potion

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix1027 View Post
    Can't agree with this at all. It should only last an hour like all the other potions, and should only affect 1 single defense or 1 single defense type (i.e. all archer towers)
    yeah i agree with you i only had the idea like 30 mins ago i was thinking on the farming side of things not war thats why i said one day but if it was war would need a different idea totally like 1 hour as u said

It would obviously not work in war otherwise it would break the game. Other than that, it is an interesting idea. It would almost act as a pseudo shield for rushed bases in lower leagues.

Quote Originally Posted by Mynameisnotjimmy View Post
    This would be a lot of fun. Having a max defense potion that instantly made your base suddenly awesome that lasted just an hour would be amazing. To start at an entry level on a town hall or mid grind and then have an opportunity to taste max for an hour would be such a motivator. Also for one hour it’s is basically going to minimise damage on 1 defense so it’s impact is limited. And maybe once you take a defense it nullifies the effect of the potion so you cant boost and crazy barch a heap of loot.

like you say it could be rare. And it only works on your farming setup in home village.
    that was exactly my thoughts if it was war it would need to be a whole different thought process haha im more of a farmer if it was in war maybe a potion to upgrade 1 or 2 defences of there choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinwhit View Post
    It would obviously not work in war otherwise it would break the game. Other than that, it is an interesting idea. It would almost act as a pseudo shield for rushed bases in lower leagues.
    if it was war it would need to limit the amount you could upgrade like only 1 or 2 defences most would use it on like x bows or infernos lol

Well, would fit the bill if it would affect all defences and work in war.
    Since power pot, hero pot and whatnot are working for both attacks and affect all troops, not only one.

While it would be the rushers dream, the very same can be said about the power potion.
    Only one not in kanon with this, is the hero pot that only will increase the royals level by 5 levels each.

I don't think such thing would be implemented, but had to post that stuff, since all pots work in war, have impact and are used to make a difference.

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Luicetarro View Post
    Well, would fit the bill if it would affect all defences and work in war.
    Since power pot, hero pot and whatnot are working for both attacks and affect all troops, not only one.

While it would be the rushers dream, the very same can be said about the power potion.
    Only one not in kanon with this, is the hero pot that only will increase the royals level by 5 levels each.

I don't think such thing would be implemented, but had to post that stuff, since all pots work in war, have impact and are used to make a difference.
    Very true. IMO those decisions werenít the best so following up poor decisions with another isnít sound logic.

Quote Originally Posted by Tosti111 View Post
    Very true. IMO those decisions weren’t the best so following up poor decisions with another isn’t sound logic.
    Agree. Power potions and hero potions for war are a bad idea. Defense potion worse. Farming...knock yourself out.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22