Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Upcoming Sneak Peak?🤔

Quote Originally Posted by Rak2180 View Post
    I don't think they can redesign legends league before the season ends.
    So,the update will most probably drop on 24th when the new season begins.
    Or the update could drop the week of the 17th but the legend league rework won't kick in and be effective until the 24th when the league season resets.

Quote Originally Posted by NishkaJagani View Post
    Least they could do is give ball park, me n my clan mates have parked all resources fully n not using in lab walls etc. (Me only lab)

We understand, a date can't b given. Their intended timeline can be shared. We trying in couple of days/a week/couple of weeks... Ballpark should be given
    They gave a ball pack though when they started calling it the June update. So the ballpark is sometime in June. When they first started doing sneak peaks they said they would last a couple weeks. Update will drop the week of the 17th or the 24th.

Update will come on next week, start of new season!

I think update come monday with builder hall event. Bcz now any new event and till game 5 days. How practise show last moth we can't have free windows in event task. ) #Hype

Hopefully we get a new loading screen with the update ��

Quote Originally Posted by mattyboo1 View Post
    Galadon said in a video “ in a few weeks “ so I have a bad feeling it might not be for several weeks still.
    The videos are prerecorded though so doesn’t necessarily mean a few weeks from now

Where is mattboo today he is not asking for update and saying about m in cloud cloud bla bla☁️☁️☁️ missing mattboo dialog 😁😁

Trainee
    No QOL changes? 😔

Quote Originally Posted by iamug View Post
    No QOL changes? 😔
    Yes. Clouds fix. Is a huge QOL

Quote Originally Posted by mattyboo1 View Post
    Galadon said in a video “ in a few weeks “ so I have a bad feeling it might not be for several weeks still.
    Until someone from SC tells us different, we shouldn't expect the June update to come in July. It is planned for June and there has been no hint at all to suggest it isn't going to be ready in June. I wouldn't be surprised at all to see the update tomorrow or Tuesday and I wouldn't be surprised to see it come right at the end of the trophy season on the 24th either.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.