Thread: Session Bank For Builder Base!

Session Bank For Builder Base!

We make attack and save Elixir and Gold to bank and when end session we receive it!
    Last edited by javaddalirani; June 15th, 2019 at 07:32 PM.

I don't think people are active enough on builder base for it to even happen. It would be a waste to me being that each raid you do in that base none is stolen. So basically it's skill with who has a better strategy

Quote Originally Posted by FrontLineSmile9 View Post
    I don't think people are active enough on builder base for it to even happen. It would be a waste to me being that each raid you do in that base none is stolen. So basically it's skill with who has a better strategy
    There will be a lot more active after the update. I do my one raid a day or maybe spam some to do gold pass challenges now since I've been maxed for 6 months. It could just fill with your daily win amounts.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Centennial Club
    I would enjoy my builder base being filled along with my regular base, since its equal to the amount of stuff you've already earned it wouldn't be too much of a problem, PLUS we are going to want to rush to max the base for that extra builder. Since the builder base needs real strategy, there would be more activity if we had the chance to nab alot more loot in the gold pass for that base.
    Hello! I am Koking, though I left the clan in the signature,
    I loved the picture too much to change it.
    You like the signature? Check out Dharmaraj
    for your own!

And what you will do once your resources are overflowing and you have only 1 builder? Yes you could use all on walls, use some books or gems but I don't think it will fit with the BB one of the challenges of it is the lack of resources so I don't think it will be implemented at the moment, maybe once we get the 2nd builder could see a season storage for BB