ONLY REQUIREMENTS, BE ACTIVE, NON RUSHED, TH6 ABOVE, BE FRIENDLY, ATTACK IN WAR, AND ATTRACT OTHER PLAYERS.

WE NEED STRONG ACTIVE PLAYERS TO REBUILD THIS CLAN, I AM THE LEADER RAV97 AND WILL DO ANYTHING TO BUILD IT BACK UP.

SERIOUS ABOUT WAR, WE ARE WAR CLAN AND WANT TO WIN, IF WE LOSE ITS OK BUT WE HAVE TO TRY OUR BEST.

READ BELOW FOR A FULL SCOOP OF WHAT I AM DREAMING OF FOR MY CLAN.

IF U ARE A LOW TH DONT DONATE, OUR TH10s and 9S DONATE.

We are a friendly active clan looking for strong ths to help us grow individually and as a clan. We really need a th11-12 to help us attract more players to get our clan together. We are an active clan and having someone whoís strong just helps us with morale and drives us to push as a clan. Nowadays no one joins unless a clan has a th12, sadly ours doesnít have a good one. I even made a rushed th12 with max sieg just for my clan. I could really use the help to grow my clan. We love to war and we take it seriously. We accept anyone above th6 and non rushed. Once our clan gets strong players, we can weed out the weaker players and become a very strong clan. My goal is to get th12s 11s and th10s who are active and strong, from there we can fit in some th9s and maybe th8. I have big dreams for my clan but in all honesty it canít come to fruition without help from you guys. I try recruiting on global and norsk but no success. My in game name is Rav97 Leader. We donate a lot, just need 1-2 th12 to spark a flame in our clan. We win our wars, check the war log out. We could really use u in war and in the clan. Thank you!! We also got max clan game rewards in 2-3 days and our top players got 4K easily. Last clan war league we placed higher then people didnít show up and left because they got dis encouraged. I truly want a turn around for this clan and a boost in activity and cwl as well. I donít want people to leave in the middle of it. We are now Gold 1, the last cwl was our first and we wonít get demoted like last time. I just want loyal active friendly players who enjoy the game and a good time.

Iím on discord as well, shoot me a message At Rav97#9055