Thread: We need more expansion permits !

Fresh Spawn

We need more expansion permits !

Hi everybody.
    I wanted to make a suggestion.
    A lot of friends and I still have land without expanding, because we need the permits. So I wanted the next update to have a week of expansion permissions events, so it would be much easier to get them.

Quote Originally Posted by CarolBS View Post
    Hi everybody.
    A lot of friends and I still have land without expanding, because we need the permits. So I wanted the next update to have a week of expansion permissions events, so it would be much easier to get them.

Welcome to the forums!
    Expansion permits... yes , yes everyone is wanting more. These are obviously a long time goal in the game. Players always want something. If the permits were easy to obtain, then all land will be open and players will want something else to challenge. Hint: Usually an extra one or two can be awarded each week from the derby Horseshoe rewards from shuffling them. Maybe something creative will come along that we can earn more.

Yup, as soon as everyone has all the land permits they need, they will start asking for more land. It is fine the way it is - long term goal

Yes, it’s good to be able to EARN them, rather than just have to passivey wait for them to show up, I spin the Derby rewards enough times (5 today) to get two each week in the Derby, but that does feel like a diamond grab for something I can’t otherwise get

SC mistakes us asking for them for excitement, rather than frustration, we need to make it clear (individually) why we are asking. I’m making it really clear it’s frustration, not excitement, the slow gaining of things outside of my control, I do not find fun. ‘Hard to get, but POSSIBLE TO WORK TOWARDS is fine. NOTHING you can do except wait is not (for me, any way).

Quote Originally Posted by CarolBS View Post
    Hi everybody.
    ROB MY CHARLATAN PLEASE KIK/MSG ME xx

Level 159 (49 Town)
    KIK: SmallChange2015
    🇬🇧 GMT+1. Trade with existing GC or Farm Tags (No FB)