Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Valks useless???

Ya they r useless as i have 6 accounts of different townhalls from th9 to 12 they r just the waste troop. i think goblins r more usefull as a cleanup troop but valks just useless but on th8 they r pretty strong just take some rage and one heal and i can wreck any th8.in short valks r only for th8 and may be for th10 if they r in wall wrecker......that's my opinion

Used to be one of the best at th 8. Totally useless for me now.

Sitting near a fire with some Barbarians and Valkyries(\/alhalla)
    Quote Originally Posted by Karstikkaushikc View Post
    Ya they r useless as i have 6 accounts of different townhalls from th9 to 12 they r just the waste troop. i think goblins r more usefull as a cleanup troop but valks just useless but on th8 they r pretty strong just take some rage and one heal and i can wreck any th8.in short valks r only for th8 and may be for th10 if they r in wall wrecker......that's my opinion
    Quote Originally Posted by Rider10 View Post
    Used to be one of the best at th 8. Totally useless for me now.
    Definitely not useless at TH8-10 if you know how to funnel.

TH8 is where you learn to figure out the basics with Valks, and they do well if you can get a group of six to a core and out.

TH9 there are lots of Valk strategies, and a lot of them are powerful. TH9 is fun for Valks.

TH10 is where things get different since there is a Wall Wrecker. It can help funnel your Valks, but with so many extra buildings around you really need to be careful so that they can stay together. Still useful and fun.

TH11 is where their vitality begins to diminish, though. Just harder to get enough value with Valks, and they get ripped up pretty fast. If you can get them into a really valuable spot and use the Warden ability, they can do some good damage.

I have not seen anything good at TH12. My clan is a Valkyrie-first clan, but they favor the EDrag strats a lot more since Valks can't do anything anymore.

Apparently in this post, not many are that experienced using Valkyries.

Centennial Club
    QC valo is very viable on some of the common island bases...