Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Valks useless???

I use Valkyries as my main army ever since I unlocked them at TH8. With the right set-up they can still cause a lot of damage at TH12.

Millennial Club
    Since they move too quickly to reliably tank for they aren't terribly useful above th10. A small hp buff is warranted imo.
    Last edited by Nuitari; 4 Weeks Ago at 06:42 PM.

Valks needs a buff, Correct. But their AI is what makes the attack uncomfortable. They are good as CC Troops inside WW for the core/TH itself tho. (Th12)
    Last edited by MrSJS; 4 Weeks Ago at 06:42 PM.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSJS View Post
    Valks needs a buff, Correct. But their AI is what makes the attack uncomfortable. They are good as CC Troops inside WW for the core/TH itself tho. (Th12)
    They're okay for that but I prefer the Ice/Pekka cc combo for my ground attacks.

They're weaker at Th12 than some other troops, but I won't say they're useless.
    IT's like saying Barbarian, archer, minions, goblin, and even wizard are useless at TH12. We only use a couple of them to clean up.

Max TH11- Asian Beauty provider in the US- http://www.meowmeowcastle.com/
    Three Stars Attacks Series- Learn to 3* max TH11, TH10 & TH9- Subscribe here

How I remember , valks use only for fun ;D My wife use valks just because she like how they destroy, but useless of them on th 12 only how see destroy th with rage

Forum Contender
    3 valks 3 giants I used for a while, and 3 valks 1 ice
    (from a WW)
    haven't had them in my army for a long time

Valks are good on certain type of bases. I only use valks against Ring bases.

Start with Queen charge. Let her walk taking eagle and cc plus any extras. King few wizards wrecker (giants in cc) let king create a funnel and release about 15 bowlers that will join the Queen for a merry go round walk.
    Once an L shape is created, 8/9 valks as backend with a nice jump spell in to the core place rage and warden ability and watch the destruction the valks create.

Guaranteed 3 star

Pro Member
    hate to say this, but there are more than just valks as useless troops these days....so don't pick on my little ladies....they are just misunderstood as to what their function in the game is...😁

Absolutely lol. Instead of 3 valks, you can use a pekka. Instead of 4 valks an e drag n a minion...!!

They had a specific role when ppl had to 2 star ring bases n ther were no siege machines... Useless for th12 now
    Last edited by NishkaJagani; 4 Weeks Ago at 09:48 PM.