Thread: Cheated by another clan

Cheated by another clan

Guys our clan was cheated by another clan. They sent a player in our clan. He asked me for leadership by promising me to bring other good players. I gave him leadership and he kicked most members and gave leadership to some other random player and left the clan and then went to his original clan. There clan had used abusive language in their description for our clan and i still don't know the reason. I want to report about the whole clan and also want my clan back with my leadership. Can anything be done??

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by smitbhatt1998 View Post
    Guys our clan was cheated by another clan. They sent a player in our clan. He asked me for leadership by promising me to bring other good players. I gave him leadership and he kicked most members and gave leadership to some other random player and left the clan and then went to his original clan. There clan had used abusive language in their description for our clan and i still don't know the reason. I want to report about the whole clan and also want my clan back with my leadership. Can anything be done??
    Honestly mate unless you have screen shots and proof.....probably not, you should never hand over leader of your clan to someone you don't know or trust, if you are still in contact with your clanmates you could maybe start a new clan and build again and try to build up from the bottom.

I hope you get your clan and it's members back but this seems likely a costly mistake for you, there are some really immature kids out there who are only interested in ruining it for everyone, don't fall victim to them again.

If you have screen shots, depending on the evidence the mods may take some action

Clan Wars Wednesday and Saturday!
    Clan Tag #200UG2YQ Follow us onTwitter
    Check out our ==>recruitment post<==
    Add me in game #YLGR8LR2

Quote Originally Posted by MacTheScot View Post
    Honestly mate unless you have screen shots and proof.....probably not, you should never hand over leader of your clan to someone you don't know or trust, if you are still in contact with your clanmates you could maybe start a new clan and build again and try to build up from the bottom.

I hope you get your clan and it's members back but this seems likely a costly mistake for you, there are some really immature kids out there who are only interested in ruining it for everyone, don't fall victim to them again.

If you have screen shots, depending on the evidence the mods may take some action
    Ya bro but i just want to report this kind of people and clans which try to ruin other clans. Is there any way to report this kind of people

Waiting beside my human bestie to throw my favorite ball
    Ya bro but i just want to report this kind of people and clans which try to ruin other clans. Is there any way to report this kind of people
    For the abusive language for their clan description, yes you can report to Support. Send them the screenshots of the abusive language. As for the blunder you made with giving away your leadership, sadly SC does NOT EVER get involved with clan issues/management.

You can report their clan to support for the abusive language.

However, if you gave a random person co that is your fault. Supercell will never give you your clan back because they donít get involved in clan management. Anyways, if someone asks for co, kick them. Elders can invite people, donít promote beyond that.

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevinwhit View Post
    You can report their clan to support for the abusive language.

However, if you gave a random person co that is your fault. Supercell will never give you your clan back because they don’t get involved in clan management. Anyways, if someone asks for co, kick them. Elders can invite people, don’t promote beyond that.
    I think you need to read it again. He didnt give anyone co leader.
    He gave his clan away by making him leader.

As others have said, if you have proof, you can report the abusive text in their clan heading.
    So far as leadership goes, the clan isnt yours to take control of any more.. You gave it away mate.

sounds like you cheated yourself m8

giving away leadership to a stranger is a complete foolish act....since elder is enough for inviting good players tho or co leader at max

Forum Elder
    Cut it anyway you want, they didn't do anything "wrong". They asked for leadership, and you gave it. Yeah they are scum, but they didn't force you to do anything.

I only had that happen in my clan once, and 5 seconds after they asked for co-leadership they were kicked.

WOW! Thank you for sharing. We ALL must protect our CLANs from these types of people. I would never hand over LEADER and I appreciate you telling this story so that others do not fall victim. BTW, we just started a new CLAN after 2-3 years in our old one. The LEADERSHIP changed and the new Leader never really participated, ONLY logged in to avoid losing his Leadership spot. We eventually moved on and now are happy with our Level 1 Clan (w 3 TH12's )