Thread: Skip a certian ammount of time while bulding / upgrading with gems

Skip a certian ammount of time while bulding / upgrading with gems

I belive that there should be a feature added to the game where you can choose how much time to skip while building or upgrading things, for example if i had 400 gems and i want to skip a upgrade that lasts 2 days but it costs 800 gems to skip, i think i should be able to use 400 gems to skip 1 day so i dont have to wait as long, I would love to hear everybody's thaughts and I would love this to be added to the game, thank you

Comment any questions about my idea and i will happily tell you the answer, thank you for reading.
    Last edited by AquaLoon12; June 15th, 2019 at 01:37 PM.

Route 8, in the pokemon grass, next to a cyndaquil
    Quote Originally Posted by AquaLoon12 View Post
    I belive that there should be a feature added to the game where you can choose how much time to skip while building or upgrading things, for example if i had 400 gems and i want to skip a upgrade that lasts 2 days but it costs 800 gems to skip, i think i should be able to use 400 gems to skip 1 day so i dont have to wait as long, I would love to hear everybody's thaughts and I would love this to be added to the game, thank you

Comment any questions about my idea and i will happily tell you the answer, thank you for reading.
    Its a good idea for sure, but to skip the time you have some builderpotions. So I dont think it will be implemented In clash.

Quote Originally Posted by MagnusLuca View Post
    Its a good idea for sure, but to skip the time you have some builderpotions. So I dont think it will be implemented In clash.
    But dont builder potions speed it up by 10x for 1 hour? Thats speed up and doesnt skip. I can see your point and i thank you for the feed back and i know it probably wont be added but i would like to try. Thank you :3.
    Last edited by AquaLoon12; June 15th, 2019 at 02:02 PM.

Using your example, a 2 day build where it cost 400 gems to reduce it down to one day total ...

Your suggestion: Start 2 day build. Select one day reduction, pay 400 gems. 24 hours later, build complete. Total cost = 400 gems; total wait = 1 day.

Way we have it today: Start 2 day build. Return 24 hours later, select Complete build for 400 gems. Total cost = 400; total wait time = 1 day.

Both results are identical in both time and gem cost. Only thing that your suggestion does is change the order of actions taken.

Why I see the current way as the better way: What if I want to deduct 12 hours? 15 hours and 9 minutes? 3 days? Under the current method we can easily control how much time is reduced, and cost. All we have to do is login last xx hours, yy minutes of build, then Complete build via gems!