Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: Supercell ID

  1. #1

    Supercell ID

    So, I have received a 24 hour ban from entering a pin wrong. (not complaining its for security) but I tried again earlier, got the same code and same response. do I have an extra 24 hours or is it the same amount (if so can get back on in like 4 hours I think)

  2. #2
    Forum Master wotanwaton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    right behind you
    Posts
    10,094
    it has been reported that the timer could reset if you try to login during the 24 hour login. cant tell you if it is correct

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    it has been reported that the timer could reset if you try to login during the 24 hour login. cant tell you if it is correct
    OK, if so, this really needs to be removed. Can't we have like an option for this cooldown on our SCID account, but automatically on, I'm not the only player to have suffered

  4. #4
    Centennial Club
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    161
    This is why I've not signed up for Supercell ID. There is no reason to. In Android it is very easy and fast to switch between all your accounts. No reason to complicate things.

  5. #5
    Forum Master wotanwaton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    right behind you
    Posts
    10,094
    Quote Originally Posted by Kleendroid1964 View Post
    This is why I've not signed up for Supercell ID. There is no reason to. In Android it is very easy and fast to switch between all your accounts. No reason to complicate things.
    but on ios it doesnt work that fast and is more complicated. also it is not supported → only with supercell id it is supported to switch between multiple accounts on one device.

  6. #6
    Senior Member BigPokes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    324
    Quote Originally Posted by Kleendroid1964 View Post
    This is why I've not signed up for Supercell ID. There is no reason to. In Android it is very easy and fast to switch between all your accounts. No reason to complicate things.
    I personally much prefer hitting 6 buttons over having to type CONFIRM every single time

    And you get the occasional 'google play doesnt work' issue which makes you unable to switch at all
    Last edited by BigPokes; June 15th, 2019 at 12:03 PM.

  7. #7
    Junior Member TH9clasherIND's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    In Your Heart
    Posts
    51
    Quote Originally Posted by 16tdean16 View Post
    So, I have received a 24 hour ban from entering a pin wrong. (not complaining its for security) but I tried again earlier, got the same code and same response. do I have an extra 24 hours or is it the same amount (if so can get back on in like 4 hours I think)
    Wait for it . after 24 hours , just enter the correct pin and you will get it back
    it has happened to me too , those 24 hr.s were very hard .

  8. #8
    Wow, just realised I can use google play lol. I've been an idiot. My account was connected the whole time to

  9. #9
    Forum Master wotanwaton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    right behind you
    Posts
    10,094
    Quote Originally Posted by 16tdean16 View Post
    Wow, just realised I can use google play lol. I've been an idiot. My account was connected the whole time to
    google play login doesnt work on villages which are saved with supercell id. you will be prompted to supercell id login.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    google play login doesnt work on villages which are saved with supercell id. you will be prompted to supercell id login.
    Ye just realised that, ugh, this is so annoying.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •