Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Enjoyed it while it lasted… pushed my defenseless into legends

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by LeethalForce View Post
    Congrats, Aceman. You did it just in time, and no one can take that away from you. It shows your tenacity and attack skills, for sure. I hope you last a while in LL.

I have a th10 defenseless, (similar to your th11), that people have underestimated and only 2-starred. It’s hilarious to watch some of their attacks. I’m sure you’ve had some moments like that.

Keep enjoying your base.
    Thanks.
    As you can see on the profile, there are actually 3 defensive wins on there this season. But those were obviously from silver league.
    Yes, I had those moments. Always very enjoyable - and at times indeed hilarious!
    Biggest problem are the valks in the cc. Attacker would drop two witches.. gone. Drop warden, gone. Drop wizards close together, swoosh.
    Or start raid with 20 giants, who hardly survive a second.
    Last edited by AcemanCOC; June 15th, 2019 at 09:49 PM.
    TH12, BK61, AQ 63, GW35, 5960
    TH10 perma (?), BK40, AQ40 -- TH11 defenseless BK48, AQ50, GW 20 -- TH9 backup

Congratulations on a whole new world for you to explore with your newfound time following this update! Welcome to earth!

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by pukeboy View Post
    Congratulations on a whole new world for you to explore with your newfound time following this update! Welcome to earth!
    8 attacks per day, every freakin day, with my main account to have a chance to stay in legend league.
    Mwoa. Not so sure if I am going to have more time.
    TH12, BK61, AQ 63, GW35, 5960
    TH10 perma (?), BK40, AQ40 -- TH11 defenseless BK48, AQ50, GW 20 -- TH9 backup

Quote Originally Posted by AcemanCOC View Post
    Thanks.
    As you can see on the profile, there are actually 3 defensive wins on there this season. But those were obviously from silver league.
    Yes, I had those moments. Always very enjoyable - and at times indeed hilarious!
    Biggest problem are the valks in the cc. Attacker would drop two witches.. gone. Drop warden, gone. Drop wizards close together, swoosh.
    Or start raid with 20 giants, who hardly survive a second.
    I’ve had some success with 2 witches and 1 baby drag. I think you might have enough room for 3 witches. At least you’ll have fun watching your attacker panic and try to figure out a different strategy.

BTW, my th10 is at Titan II. I’ve tried to go higher, but too much work so I commend you for your diligence.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Night Crawler View Post
    sorry OP but I can’t say I will be sad to see these bases gone, I agree whole heartedly as to this is a prime example as to the broken system, pushing was only a matter of who could dedicate the time to it, as long as you had the offence and could grind it out, your defence simply didn’t matter at all

I for one am looking forward to the new system
    I'm sure Keninisa Bekele and Eliud Kipchoge would agree with you.

If you opt in.. you can loose 320 cups on 1st day... Against th12 I guess u can do 2 star 62% on average..20x8=160 gain.. GAIN IS LESSER THAN LOSS MEANS... loss of trophy 320-160=160.... 5000-160=4840 (which is less than 4900)Means u will be thrown out of legends on the day one...it will happen for all th10 n below n all Engineering bases.. guess few maxed th11 can survive in low legends...

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by bct View Post
    If it took him a ton of time to get to 5k it isn’t broken. And 5k is barley scratching legend. The fact he will never be able to be a legit legend (5.5k) shows the system is fine.
    LOL. So we have grades inside legend now? 5K is noob legend? 5.5K legit legend? What do you calk 6K? True legend? Veteran legend?

Found a few of these up here ;P but hey mission accomplished while it was still viable ;
    are you going to keep going without walls? Really legend trophies don't mean anything so you could drop and farm,

or or if you want your base to be more competitive The Gold Pass will get your walls looking good soon
    ;
    in 2 seasons my baby account has almost maxxed th9 walls 😬 And that is with constant builds going on and limited time / attacks

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by LeethalForce View Post
    I’ve had some success with 2 witches and 1 baby drag. I think you might have enough room for 3 witches. At least you’ll have fun watching your attacker panic and try to figure out a different strategy.
    Maybe witches is indeed a good try up here (can fit only 2 tho). Down in silver valks are awesome against the most prevalent troops: giants and gobs. You would not believe how effective 3 valks are opposite 240 gobs...
    Last edited by AcemanCOC; June 16th, 2019 at 08:42 AM.