Thread: Clan Donation bank

Clan Donation bank

During war it gets very annoying when we have to wait for donation and then attack and most of the time it takes more than half an hour. So I think the solution to this problem can be a War Donation Bank a storage for units in Clan during war.
    It will unlock at lvl 2 of a clan and the capacity of the bank will increase with the lvl of clan. Any member of the clan will be able to donate to this bank and only war attackers will able to withdraw units.
    It will really help many clans. And I hope that supercell thinks out this idea.
    (Orignal idea taken from one of my own reply from a request donated notification thread)
    Last edited by Ashish2292003; June 15th, 2019 at 08:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashish2292003 View Post
    During war it gets very annoying when we have to wait for donation and then attack and most of the time it takes more than half an hour. So I think the solution to this problem can be a War Donation Bank a storage for units in Clan during war.
    It will unlock at lvl 2 of a clan and the capacity of the bank will increase with the lvl of clan. Any member of the clan will be able to donate to this bank and only war attackers will able to withdraw units.
    It will really help many clans. And I hope that supercell thinks out this idea.
    (Orignal idea taken from one of my own reply from a request donated notification thread)
    See here: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...+donation+bank
    and here: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...+donation+bank
    and here: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...+donation+bank
    a simple search and you would see that this idea has been suggested many times in the past.
    I don't believe this idea has been ruled out by SC, but whether or not they consider it for the future is unknown.

I am really sorry i should have checked before posting my ideas

No need to apologize, and don't worry about it.
    It's a decent idea that hasn't been ruled out and others have mentioned before.
    At least you didn't post a ruled out idea that pops up every 1-2 days.

No need to be sorry at all! A non ruled out idea that does come up more and more is what has the potential to possibly make it into the game. A donation bank for war is not a bad idea as there are times that when I am able to get online to attack in war there isn't always someone on at the same time to donate.