Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need a always war ON clan

Last edited by TerMinus Prime; 4 Weeks Ago at 12:08 PM.

Pro Member
    Hi Rider,

If you're still searching for a clan then check us out!

***Pine Fine #PYULYYU9***

We are recruiting a 3 more TH10+ ***(cannot be rushed or engineered)*** that are active in wars. We war every Monday/Wednesday/Friday and the wars are started at 8 PM EST. We are looking for members that are friendly but take war seriously.

We are in ---Masters 1 --- for the Supercell CWL

***CWL is taken seriously for our clan - Meaning if you participate you will be expected to do friendly challenges before attacking and you need to discuss your attack plan so others can review it to see if there are any problems with it.***

To participate in CWL you will need to be TH12. We do have a second clan, Pine Fine 2, that is in Crystal 2 that non TH12s move to.

Our record is 309 wins and 243 losses. If you have opted for wars you are expected to use both your attacks. TH10's and lower are expected to attack in the first 12 hours of the war. *If you can't meet these requirements you will be kicked*

We also have fun events sometimes. We have done a few PotLucks and Trojan War (no one attacks until the last 90 minutes of the war)- They are a lot of fun! We also host other war events, ground/air troops only, 50 in 50 and friendly wars with our second clan.

***Warning - Before joining and leaving like so many others from the forums - Our chat can be inactive outside of wars. The clan in general however is not inactive. We war three times a week and donations are filled very quickly. If you want a very active chat log at all times, this isn't the clan for you.***

We are relaxed when it comes to donations. We hope that any member that joins donates. During a war, specifically requested troops are normally filled quickly and are only max donations. Outside of war troop requests are filled but specific requests may not be filled as quickly as a request of "any".

***If you do send an invite, make sure to put [Goliath] or something about Goliath in your comment so youre not denied since we are always actively waring.***

We have not missed maxed rewards since Clan Games was introduced. If you join we do not have a minimum limit on how many points you must earn we just hope that you contribute as much as you can.

If you have any questions, please feel free to comment here. Good luck and hope to hear from you soon!

***PLEASE BE ACTIVE IN WARS AND CLAN GAMES***

My name is G Money in the game and I just took over my old dormant clan. Im looking for active war players without a rushed base, engineered ok. We are a level 10 clan named Pulp Fiction (#2880YY2V) Looking for th9 and up please. We have siege machines and maxed troops for donations, please look us up and join!! We are an adult clan and war back to back! We max out in clan games and is active in CWL. We are a Michigan based war clan and start wars around 11pm eastern time.

LOOKING FOR CLANMATES RELAXED LEVEL 16 CLAN

Relaxed level 16 clan
    Hi !
    We are a level 16 war/farming clan that offers

* No donation ratio
    *493-165 war ratio
    *Sharing strategies
    *Completing cg
    *Masters 3/2 in cwl
    *No pressure

Th10+ with minimum 70 combined heroes is welcome

Don't worry, no one would scold you on failing in a war attack, & yeah we do a lotta fcs so you could practice....

Th10+ are placed in regular wars & th11+ in cwl

#RR8J20Y
    TheGoonsquad lv

Just send a request & you'll be accepted if you suit the requirements

Pro Member
    Hi,

If you're still looking, we're presently looking to add long term MID-th10+ to our clan and would like you to take a look. I think we've found a good game/life balance.

We max clan games, US based and also have Canadian and UK members. We compete in masters 3.

Here is more information on our clan and what were looking for. Take a look and if you think we're a fit please stop by:

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...active-members

Thomas

My name is G Money in the game and I just took over my old dormant clan. Im looking for active war players without a rushed base, engineered ok. We are a level 10 clan named Pulp Fiction (#2880YY2V) Looking for th9 and up please. We have siege machines and maxed troops for donations, please look us up and join!! We are an adult clan and war back to back! We max out in clan games and are active in CWL. We are a Michigan based war clan and start wars around 11pm eastern time.