Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Restricted troop levels

New Clan Perk troop donations

I think you should explore a new troop level that is only accessible as a donated troop. For example, a troop that has a max level of 8, when donated would become level 9. It would effect all troops. And only available at Clan level 15+. My initial thought is that it would only be available to TH12, but could be expanded to certain castle levels or just anyone.
    Last edited by lvlrCrowley; June 15th, 2019 at 07:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by lvlrCrowley View Post
    And only available at Clan level 15+.
    Clan perks like these at higher levels will make it difficult for new clans to recruit. Having exclusive levels for donations only may make things complicated for SuperCell as they will have to rework each troop when the initially release those levels then have to add more for donations only.

This would make a huge struggle on new clans looking for recruits. Clans would close down and nobody would enjoy starting one with everyone wanting that 1 extra perk

First this would completely break the balance of the game.

Second, this would make the game completely unfair for lower level clans. Right now, clan perks does not give higher level clans anything that lower level clans can not get. This would give higher level clans unfair advantage in war.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinwhit View Post
    First this would completely break the balance of the game.

Second, this would make the game completely unfair for lower level clans. Right now, clan perks does not give higher level clans anything that lower level clans can not get. This would give higher level clans unfair advantage in war.
    I think an exp boost for wins it's very necessary to help new clans with low ths to grow up quickly.

Centennial Club
    I think you should explore a new troop level that is only accessible as a donated troop. For example, a troop that has a max level of 8, when donated would become level 9. It would effect all troops. And only available at Clan level 15+. My initial thought is that it would only be available to TH12, but could be expanded to certain castle levels or just anyone.
    I had a similar idea to this,
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...-Hidden-levels

Unlike everyone else, I support this idea for many reasons.

Eventually they will put some new perks for level 15. So why not have this as a 3 level troop boost through donations and one added level only available to TH12. Seems like people would rush to TH12 for that reason.

Centennial Club
    Eventually they will put some new perks for level 15. So why not have this as a 3 level troop boost through donations and one added level only available to TH12. Seems like people would rush to TH12 for that reason.
    Right, the whole idea of the game is to move forward by challenging other players "clash" and grouping yourself with others "clans".

As such a level boost like this could be a game changer.

Just saying.....

Quote Originally Posted by LightOfTruth View Post
    As such a level boost like this could be a game changer.

Just saying.....
    Game changer as in why would someone bother with any clans below level 10? New perks needs to be cosmetic or at least something that would not devalue new clans by a lot.

Route 8, in the pokemon grass, next to a cyndaquil
    And only available at Clan level 15+".
    So your saying we need more Clan perks? Good idea it definitely will motivate lower clans to push to new levels.