Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Restricted troop levels

Quote Originally Posted by MagnusLuca View Post
    So your saying we need more Clan perks? Good idea it definitely will motivate lower clans to push to new levels.
    Or players to drop their old clans to join a clan who already has the perks.

Unless Clan XP is even quicker to gather on lower clans, some don't want to put in the work. (Early example is the supposed requirement to unlock the 6th Builder. )

Route 8, in the pokemon grass, next to a cyndaquil
    Quote Originally Posted by IceBird1 View Post
    Or players to drop their old clans to join a clan who already has the perks.
    That could happend yes, but I still think its a good idea.

Unless Clan XP is even quicker to gather on lower clans, some don't want to put in the work. (Early example is the supposed requirement to unlock the 6th Builder. )
    Maybe it will be faster to gather, but if you don't want to put in the work in clash, than why you play? Its a game that makes you play each day just to get as best as you can.

Quote Originally Posted by MagnusLuca View Post
    Maybe it will be faster to gather, but if you don't want to put in the work in clash, than why you play? Its a game that makes you play each day just to get as best as you can.
    Why put work in a new clan when you can just go to a pre-existing one and automatically get the perks?

There are several post of people requesting more perks, and a good chunk have answers saying additional perks will be more cosmetic than having huge advantage boost just because it can potentially make recruiting for low level clans more difficult. Having donated troops that have levels past their max default level is one of those perks that could break the game.

Why put work in a new clan when you can just go to a pre-existing one and automatically get the perks?

There are several post of people requesting more perks, and a good chunk have answers saying additional perks will be more cosmetic than having huge advantage boost just because it can potentially make recruiting for low level clans more difficult. Having donated troops that have levels past their max default level is one of those perks that could break the game.
    Even ths 3 are looking for clans 10+.. and clans 10+ are recruiting them, I think clans needs to be reworked asap.

Waiting beside my human bestie to throw my favorite ball
    Quote Originally Posted by IcecreaM86 View Post
    Even ths 3 are looking for clans 10+.. and clans 10+ are recruiting them, I think clans needs to be reworked asap.
    How and why should Clans be reworked? It's up to those Lvl 10+ clans to police themselves. If you're clan is allowing low THs into the clan you're in; then I think it might be a good time to look for a different clan that doesn't allow low THs into it.

I don't understand the logic of adding a perk that lower clans don't have will break the game or cause people not to make new clans or even leave lower level clans. It's the exact system we have now, there is no change to the system, it's an additional perk to higher levels just like donating +2 vs +1 is different. Either way it's not a make or break condition of my overall idea. It's more of a condition that it's only available to certain level townhall or castle. Even setting that condition aside, some way of implementing that idea would be a giant success, imo.