Thread: Members

Fresh Spawn

Members

In my history of the game, new players join hoods not truly understanding or are too low of a level to participate in a derby with benefits for the group. Iíve been thinking that a suggestion is... MEMBERS should NOT have the opportunity to OPT IN to derbies. They can join and learn the process but only when promoted to ELDER should they be able to OPT IN. This helps all the time zones and languages to understand one another before derby is available. Some just like to come in and join, opt in but not actually do tasks to sabotage neighborhoods.

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by aldem View Post
    In my history of the game, new players join hoods not truly understanding or are too low of a level to participate in a derby with benefits for the group. Iíve been thinking that a suggestion is... MEMBERS should NOT have the opportunity to OPT IN to derbies. They can join and learn the process but only when promoted to ELDER should they be able to OPT IN. This helps all the time zones and languages to understand one another before derby is available. Some just like to come in and join, opt in but not actually do tasks to sabotage neighborhoods.

MEMBERS CANT EVEN TRASH TASK WHEN IN THE DERBY, therefore THEY SHOULDNT BE ALLOWED TO OPT IN A DERBY. Just saying

Hay day is a game.

It is supposed to be fun.

if I joined a hood and they told me I could not participate in derby, I would leave immediately.

make members elders and they can trash tasks

If you are truly that hard core, raise your level to join

its not sabotage... it is different playing styles. The derby is something for all levels of farmers.
    Farm 140
    CoC TH11 BhB9 AQ 50 BK 50 GW 20
    established level 16 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

Pro Member
    NO.
    This is a problem that should be handled at the neighborhood level. If you are tired of people of low level joining raise your minimum level to join. If you are tired of people joining and not participating in the derby make your neighborhood invite only or request to join so that you have a chance to check their level and their farm. On Monday go through and opt out members you don't want to derby that week. Check again before the derby starts to make sure that only the ones YOU want in the derby are in the derby. Kick out anyone who is not performing in the derby the way you want. Those are all things you can do. Without Supercell joining in.
    It is not up to Supercell to govern your neighborhood. I don't want Supercell telling me how to run my neighborhood. Because my rules are different from yours. THAT is the way it should be.
    Heart in Hands
    Silver chicken on a purple heart.
    Tag #8OU9VOOV
    Mother Hen
    Tag#LVQYJVPC