Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Poll: End of season Trophy guesses for 1st season

I don't think we'll see anybody over 6k this first go

Much like before, players will gain a lot of trophies early and as the season goes on they will gain less and less, so whatever the total is going to be, I wouldn't base it on what the totals are after the first few days or even the first week.

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

The Meaning of Life, The Universe, and Everything
    I don't think it will be as high as that. The people at the top will all be doing high% 2stars. I think it will end up at around 6 077.

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    Much like before, players will gain a lot of trophies early and as the season goes on they will gain less and less, so whatever the total is going to be, I wouldn't base it on what the totals are after the first few days or even the first week.
    with every base being a 40 trophy offer, i would expect to see a fairly even trophy progression throughout the season for those who do all there attacks
    COC: Working on TH12 Clash Profile

Quote Originally Posted by Doddsyuk View Post
    with every base being a 40 trophy offer, i would expect to see a fairly even trophy progression throughout the season for those who do all there attacks
    I don't expect that because at the start of the season, the maxed out th12s with high skill and actively attacking 8 times per day will be "matching" with less skilled less active less maxed players. They might be attacking 8 times and defending 4 times. However, later in the season, they will be matching each other. Now they are attacking and defending 8 times and against similar base strength.

That is similar to now. It isn't uncommon for me early in the legends season to have a 3 star rate far over 50%. That doesn't happen north of 6000 cups. The bases get much stronger, the designs much better.

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

I don't expect that because at the start of the season, the maxed out th12s with high skill and actively attacking 8 times per day will be "matching" with less skilled less active less maxed players. They might be attacking 8 times and defending 4 times. However, later in the season, they will be matching each other. Now they are attacking and defending 8 times and against similar base strength.

That is similar to now. It isn't uncommon for me early in the legends season to have a 3 star rate far over 50%. That doesn't happen north of 6000 cups. The bases get much stronger, the designs much better.
    so , you are saying that it will be same as it is going these days ?

I'm guessing around 5900-6100

The days of 6k are over...and so are drastic changes in trophies each season.

Emphasis will be put on the value of a single trophy, as it was put by SC, quality over quantity.

Finally, I feel it will be extremely mundane. If you make all attacks every day your end of season trophies will always be around the same. Once you push past a certain point, 2 stars 3 stars and % are pretty standard and trophy variations are extremely limited.

This fix is addressing the casual players, not the hardcore search all day players. Emphasis is skill not time, but as I said itís pretty standard once you get pretty high in trophies (number of 2 stars and random 3 stars etc) and honestly this fix makes things quite boring.

A crappy defense no longer gives you a shield to allow you to attack for more. No guards. Shield and time management isnít needed. A lucky whale isnít possible...these are what make the unpredictable season push interesting.

These are the compromises to not having to wait for a base. The pros and cons, and honestly as a day 1 player I think the cons far outweigh the pros. I donít think skill is the main goal as SC says, I think itís a matter or attracting and keeping more casual and new players. Which is good, but doesnít come without upsetting hardcore players.

5500 for most 5600 for pushers and 5700+ for hardcore players.
    Last edited by bct; June 15th, 2019 at 01:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TH9clasherIND View Post
    so , you are saying that it will be same as it is going these days ?
    I'm not saying the trophy totals will be the same as currently, but, yes, the bigger trophy gains at the start of the season and the smaller gains at the end of the season will continue.

Pro Member
    I'm not saying the trophy totals will be the same as currently, but, yes, the bigger trophy gains at the start of the season and the smaller gains at the end of the season will continue.
    I totally agree. Cant wait to see how it actually plays out over the course of the season. Honestly this will be the first time that the trophy leaderboard actually means something to me. Are you gonna take a guess though 2222? 😜