Thread: All of my bases show they are incomplete?

Centennial Club

All of my bases show they are incomplete?

So, I log in and do my usual daily challenges and noticed my war base had the exclamation point next to it and thought I for got to set the statue I just bought with medals. I go to base edit and notice one of my home bases and all 3 of my war bases had the icon showing they needed some sort of editing. I click on each base and find that everything is removed so I cancel instead of save so that my current layout says (woohoo). I have tried restarting couple of times before posting here so there is that but not sure how to go forward. I am unable to change the set base so a clannie can copy and I can re copy them or copy the “incomplete layout” to another slot to save a few of them. Anyone else have this scenario going on or am I an island as usual? Thanks in advance.

V
    You give an inch, they’ll take your smile.......

Waiting beside my human bestie to throw my favorite ball
    Hmmm, have you tried to place the statue you just bought on all of your bases (War bases included)? Also, doublecheck your Home bases to make sure no obstacles (Loot Cart, tombstones, and natural obstacles) haven't spawned around the base. If you bought any type of decoration, like the after mentioned statue, you must place them on all of your layouts: Home and War.

Do you still have war replays available for your base and the latest defense replays for your home base? If so, copy those to new layouts. Someone in your clan may have copied your layout so you could ask them.

Not sure why your bases disappeared. Did you perhaps choose different active bases? Just throwing out ideas to try to explain it. Might be something simple.

Maybe view your bases from a different device or ask a clan mate to do it, to see If your home base looks changed.
    Last edited by LeethalForce; June 14th, 2019 at 10:38 PM.

Centennial Club
    @ Lapdawg. When I click the base, nothing is on the map lol. It’s like all of my bases, in edit mode, the remove all button was pushed. So everything has to be dropped down again, not just the new statue.

@LeethalForce ; I did try to change the active base and is shows that I can’t assign an incomplete base lol. A revolving door. I did plan on seeing if I can get copied and re copy the active. I am afraid the rest are probably lost to the aether.

Cheers to both for the ideas.
    Last edited by Vengevine; June 14th, 2019 at 10:50 PM. Reason: Wanted to show appreciation for the replies. Thanks again. V.

Bugs impact many, while data corruption tends to impact one, or very few. With nobody else reporting the same issue, data is the prime suspect. Try this: Clear the apps cache.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by rowman View Post
    Bugs impact many, while data corruption tends to impact one, or very few. With nobody else reporting the same issue, data is the prime suspect. Try this: Clear the apps cache.
    I did clear my browser history and cookies but couldn’t find an apps cashe. In the end, I think it is what it is. Back to the literal drawing board. Thanks for the Idea Rowman

Quote Originally Posted by Vengevine View Post
    I did clear my browser history and cookies but couldn’t find an apps cashe. In the end, I think it is what it is. Back to the literal drawing board. Thanks for the Idea Rowman
    Are you running iOS (Apple) or Android? With that info, we could then tell you how to clear the data cache for Clash of Clans (CoC). CoC does not use browser, history, cookies, etc. so you cleared at the wrong place.
    Last edited by rowman; June 15th, 2019 at 10:23 AM.