Thread: Looking for serious derby hood

Centennial Club

Looking for serious derby hood

Iíve been in about 3 different neighborhoods so far. I play every day, competitive derby, stack prior to derbies, help others and chat.
    I can find all of that in a lot of neighborhoods but I havenít found a hood that requires members to only take derby tasks if they are stacked and prepped for that particular task. I prep, see a task has been on the board that Iím ready for and could do in a matter of a few minutes. But someone else takes before I can get it and takes half a day or longer to do. Are there any hoods out there that have this requirement? Why would someone take a task that they have to start from scratch on?
    So this is how I play and would like to see this kind of teamwork. If youíre not prepped, leave the task on the board for someone to take who can do in that moment.
    Iím level 111 right now but Iíve been on Hayday since the beginning. I quit for a couple years and played Clash of Clans. Wish I would have stayed with this one.
    Anyway....if thereís a hood out there that can satisfy my one requirement....please let me know.
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by CarolC View Post
    I’ve been in about 3 different neighborhoods so far. I play every day, competitive derby, stack prior to derbies, help others and chat.
    I can find all of that in a lot of neighborhoods but I haven’t found a hood that requires members to only take derby tasks if they are stacked and prepped for that particular task. I prep, see a task has been on the board that I’m ready for and could do in a matter of a few minutes. But someone else takes before I can get it and takes half a day or longer to do. Are there any hoods out there that have this requirement? Why would someone take a task that they have to start from scratch on?
    So this is how I play and would like to see this kind of teamwork. If you’re not prepped, leave the task on the board for someone to take who can do in that moment.
    I’m level 111 right now but I’ve been on Hayday since the beginning. I quit for a couple years and played Clash of Clans. Wish I would have stayed with this one.
    Anyway....if there’s a hood out there that can satisfy my one requirement....please let me know.
    Thanks!
    Hi Carol,

It makes sense what you say ...we prepare and stock too.
    But I think its hard to find a hood like that coz everyone in the hood likes to finish his/her task before the derby ends.
    Maybe its easier in a hood with 3 ppl or something.
    I hope you find the hood you love but if not you can always join us(see link below our recruiting ad)
    Have a fun day!

Hugs, Yvonne

Yvonne Leader of Zissou :0)
    Tag: #2LCV92UO
    112 gold

Are you the addict we are looking for?

https://forum.supercell.com/showthread.php/1258324

We are Pacheco tag #P2YCUYL2
    I am the leader of this neighborhood. I just had to reply to your post. I play just like you in Derbies. There are six other team members who are quite active. We have let go of inactive members and are looking for like minded members who love this game. And we want to win 1st place trophies.

Our neighborhood is a small close knit group of friendly people who enjoy actively playing Hayday. We come from different backgrounds but our love for this game has brought us together. English and Bilingual Spanish. Pacheo team likes Derby play as well as Townships and overall play. We consistently win trophies in Expert League and are currently in Championship League...no trophies yet here...but we will with the right new members.

Where we shine is when you come into our group and start to participate in the derbies and every day play, we get each other’s backs. When you are in a neighborhood like that, you will enjoy this game even more than you ever thought you would. We are looking for team members who are self sufficient, active, nice neighbors. Check us out and apply if you think you are a good fit for the Pacheo Team!

Recruiting players to be a part of our neighbourhood pros and cons are mentioned below ..
    Pros:-
    . we are helpful, chatty, competitive and very friendly in nature
    . provide every player the opportunity to improve over the derbies by supporting their tasks
    . a champions league neighbourhood with experienced players
    . Stacking up stuff before derby with everyone's help is supported
    . every derby we strike up at least till 35000 points every regular derby and player point avg. - 2600
    . a lot of trashing of tasks is allowed
    . Power derby is well focused and player point average is 4900- 5100 each time
    . hope you find many more

Cons:-
    . 0 point scoring players are opted out next derby or next to next derby.
    . players continously scoring less than 800 may be kicked out
    . not a con but in general, offensive language and inappropriate behaviour is not allowed
    . selection of players for the power derby is a bit strict based on your performances in previous derbies, however if you request, you can be a part in 3-4 of them, while not at your best
    . hope you don't find anymore

- we are looking for players of lvl. 50 and above who complete all their tasks (with at least 250 above point tasks)
    - you will also get donations to get yourself boosted
    -your activity will support us and we will for sure support you more

P.s. Hope you have a good time with us
    NH name :- Proud to be welsh
    【However, all of us aren't Welsh and everyone is welcome】
    NH tag:- #9YYCGRC

We usually finish derby the first day if task are right
    We need the best of the best!!
    CHAMPION LEAGUE
    Going strong since January 2018
    We are in it to win it ❤️
    Opting out is perfectly okay if you arenít where you can derby at any time
    *****FAST PACED HOOD*****
    ☄️!! 58 Golds and counting !!☄️
    320/400 x 10 required
    This hood has no drama ..
    everyone gets long great! All adults
    Can use diamonds to speed up task
    NEED MEMBERS WHO PREP FOR DERBY AND WANT TO WIN & DO NOT WAIT UNTIL LAST MINUTE TO FINISH..
    !!we do speed task!! Not everyone but if you donít wanna be where task are sped then this is not the place for you! We are done by Thursday..most finish same day!
    If you want to finish in one day, go ahead ☺️
    **if you donít complete task, you will get kicked out **
    We want seasoned players looking to win every week.. thatís the point of derby, right
    *********Elder upon joining***********
    We currently have 12 members who are the best. There are about 5-7 in derby. We do all 320 task/400 special. players are located in US and one in UK and 2 in Canada. Required level 80 and English speaking. Players range from level to 217-84. We do have baby farms but they do not derby. Only there for supplies. We are a laid back group that loves the to be competitive.
    My KIK is Locolan43
    Hood name is Mystic Hills sanctuary
    Tag# P09PP90Y