Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clash of Clans - Practice Mode and Deep Linking - June Update 2019

25 hours mark. maybe a post come soon update date ?

Wow this looks similar to the cheifs challenge!!!

Will you take the chief's challenge? yes? go here https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...58#post8823958

Forum Champion
    Will a similar thing come for builder base?

Will be able to do any preciously completed levels without loot bonus for our own town hall or even lower?
    IGN: Pranav | Clan: Legendary Kings [#8VYVC88R] | I am the man with no avatar.
    Quote Originally Posted by oyy
    Who took the Ayy username? i want it now
    Quote Originally Posted by BlindHaze
    I think Ayy took it.

My Journey + More

Pro Member
    Will graphics change? Buildings are not build on grass in those pictures.

Was hoping we would finally get to attack our own bases, yes i know we can ask our clanmates to attack them but it's not the same. I thought the purpose of the friendly challenges was for practice and improving our bases , so why not just let us attack our own bases if we want to tweak certain parts of our bases we can test it precisely how we want.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelonius View Post
    Wow this looks similar to the cheifs challenge!!!
    nice! do you know if they used your idea? or they thought of it by themselves?

Centennial Club
    Good , nice 😉👍👍👍

Quote Originally Posted by mandy12 View Post
    nice! do you know if they used your idea? or they thought of it by themselves?
    Don't know lets ask the community manager who will probably be too busy to answer. We should ask sharky or sneaky

Will you take the chief's challenge? yes? go here https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...58#post8823958

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by o0oAnnyo0o View Post
    You should be more clear in your request. It took me a few minutes and go through your thread to understand that you want people in your clan to have the ability to set a set of layouts as available to FC at all time, and any member can go in, and take a fc from those base at all time. Overall good idea though. But it means SC will have to maintain a huge number of "snap shot" of the bases, like what they're going to do in legend league.

Waiting 24 hours for a map to available to FC is ridiculous. Yeah, it's to avoid sandboxing, but there are million of ways to make it better

Solution 1: If less than 30% of the base was changed in last 24 hours period, it's available for FC.
    So, if you change 10% of your base now, it still available for fc. If you change 10% more of your base 2 hours from now, it will still be available for fc. But if you change 10% of your base 2 hours after that, your base will be lock for another 24 hours (counted from the first time you change it.
    So if we swap some defense, move some traps, it will be available right away, not 24 hours later

In additional, you should be able to attack your own base to test your design. some principal apply.

Yes, you got it. We should be able to attack a clanmates village at anytime without them being on and posting in chat.

The 24 hour cool down is required unfortunately. There are small things you can do to not trigger a cool down. For example, if you drag a 3x3 building over another 3x3 building, you'll see that the game will swap those two buildings for you. This does not trigger a cool down. I think the only other thing that shouldn't trigger the cool down is decorations and traps.

As far as "snap shot" of bases, that does not matter, because the required information is already there. Those bases are built and saved already.

Pro Member
    Doesn’t look as good as I’d hoped for but maybe this’ll be improved on over time. I realise that you can’t Copy a War Opponents Base if you copy it (24 Hour Cooldown) at Present But surely after the Event it’d be good to Practice Practice Practice What you potentially got wrong in that War to make sure you don’t do it again.
    looking forward to the Update all the same, just hope it arrives soon as I think a lot of us are just bored with nothing to do & eager to get Upgrading.