Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clash of Clans - Practice Mode and Deep Linking - June Update 2019

Centennial Club
    Nothing new...but thanks anyways

Darian ignoring clasher's request. You should mention the update release date in the sneap peak post.
    IGN : GHOSTROYAL
    EXP : 230
    Town Hall 12G5 65/65/40 BH9 26
    Discord : ghostr0yal#5264
    Line ID :alphareg007

Centennial Club
    So, update gotta be next week, right?

Centennial Club
    So with this village layout link sharing, people in forums or youtubers can just share their weblink to outsiders in an instant? Thats great!

Just watched it on youtube (itzu).. really cool new feature and well done, too!
    Awesome part of the update!

New Bloke/Chick
    Sweet. Free loot is free loot. I do like the base link. That's is amazing QoL.

Quote Originally Posted by Bkt26 View Post
    Practice mode seems very limited with the pre-built armies. It's almost like a variant of the goblin map.
    The same as goblin map? With pre-set armies? I sort of see what you mean, but for me the interesting thing is that with practice mode you can (at least, that's how it looks), practice forever without cooking troops. Also, considering a lot of standard armies are built, you can, as a more experienced player, assist your clan mates better, by for instance telling them: Go to practice, tick on map nr 12 (or so) and check that army, this is what you should be learning.

Also with base sharing, it will be a lot easier now. Who has never heard the question: Anyone go a good TH9 base? Well, there you go.

The quality of clan-life will be better I think. Nice touches!

Centennial Club
    Tuesday the 18

Question: In practice, is the level of troops equal to your own villages? Or max for that village? I presume the first, but never hurts to ask. Also, in line with this: does using a blue potion work?

Practice mode is a GREAT idea with pre-built common armies. The #1 issue I see with developing players is that they don’t even choose the right troops because they don’t understand how certain troops/squads work together (so they’ve eliminated a chance at a 3* before they’ve even started the attack)...let alone how to sequence, time and position them during execution.

A nice add-on would be an explanation of how to assess a layout so that you are building the correct army but that is what will continue to separate players I guess.